DCI 2010 Tour Schedule

Ben

California: 3 WC corps (2 "Top 6"), 9* OC corps (3 finalists), and 2 All-Age corps (1 finalist).

The rest of the country:

Texas: 1 WC, 2* OC, 3 All-Age

Wisconsin: 3 WC, 2* OC, 1 All-Age

New Jersey: 1 WC, 2 OC, 3 All-Age

New York: 5 All-Age

Ohio: 2 WC, 1 OC, 1* All-Age

Georgia: 1 WC, 2 All-Age

Minnesota: 3 All-Age

Illinois: 2 WC

Colorado: 1 WC, 1* All-Age

Connecticut: 1 OC, 1 All-Age

Tennessee: 1 OC, 1 All-Age

North Carolina: 1 WC, 1 All-Age

Florida: 1 WC, 1 All-Age

Pennsylvania: 1 WC, 1 All-Age

Michigan: 1 OC, 1 All-Age

Iowa: 1 WC, 1 OC

Washington: 1 WC, 1* OC

Wyoming: 1 WC

Arizona: 1 WC

Massachusetts: 1 WC

Oregon: 1 OC

New Hampshire: 1* OC

Kansas: 1* All-Age

And 24 states with no drum corps.

The entire country of Canada: 3 OC, 1 All-Age, 0 shows

*Counting Forte, Chippewa Valley, City Sound, Spartans, Spokane Thunder, High Country Brass, Cincinnati Tradition and Prairie Sound.

If you add alumni and parade/concert corps to these stats, you will see where the larger fan bases exist,...............

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DCI agrees that where you live is more important than over here. Congratulations to you.

dude............over here?..........over there?..................wherever over here or there is...................it's where people buy tickets and stuff,.............................sorry you feel so left out..............

Add another OC Corps to the Texas list since Genesis (Rio Grande Valley) is holding their open house this weekend. They are building out of the Texas members and staff from Mystikal

Well, DCI only lists Spartans as evaluating for 2010. Not Forte, City Sound, Spokane Thunder, Chippewa Valley, nor Genesis.

I just realized that California appears to have two major regional shows this year. DCI West and the So-Cal Classic. The So-Cal show scores will probably be used for Quarterfinals seeding if DCI follows the same pattern as previous years.

I just realized that California appears to have two major regional shows this year. DCI West and the So-Cal Classic. The So-Cal show scores will probably be used for Quarterfinals seeding if DCI follows the same pattern as previous years.

Help me out here - not sure I understand this comment. The So-Cal show is in mid-July and primarily consists of Open Class corps. So seeding for Open Class Qs in Juy? A pattern in previous years? What am I missing here? :tongue:

Well, DCI only lists Spartans as evaluating for 2010. Not Forte, City Sound, Spokane Thunder, Chippewa Valley, nor Genesis.

Corps have until January to get their full paperwork in to start the official process. Spartans probably are the first of the group to get all their paperwork in.