DCI's five year plan

I keep hearing about DCI’s five year plan. I’ve heard just about every interpretation and mythical quote, but where can I read about the details for myself. Is there a resolution to DCI’s bylaws or is this information coming from an annual meeting. Please don’t tell me what you’ve heard; tell me where I can get a copy or see it in print.

I keep hearing about DCI’s five year plan. I’ve heard just about every interpretation and mythical quote, but where can I read about the details for myself. Is there a resolution to DCI’s bylaws or is this information coming from an annual meeting. Please don’t tell me what you’ve heard; tell me where I can get a copy or see it in print.

I think OnQ was part of that plan.....Give'em 5 years, you'll get a response by then.

Edited by CT-Horn

I think the concepts of "DCI" and "Plan" are mutually exclusive.

I wonder if the downturn in the economy threw it out the window

What five-year plan?

5 year plan....Sounds communist to me.

Here is the text edition of DCI's five-year plan, as stolen from the vault in Indianapolis:

SURVIVE!

1.Put finals in dome.

2.#### off all fans with ###### experience.

3.?????

4.Profit!