San Antonio?

the Cowboys are fair game to be blamed for anything (rainy days, night time, not doing what DCI wants, etc)

That's not fair! It's always Hop's fault..... :tongue:

It is.. latrine style bathrooms, 1 sink, and 1 stall.. for the entire side

It is a nice older stadium, the acoustics are great and it's a great design. It is literally built into the hill side. When you park on the home side, you're parking at pressbox level. The stadium is then sunk into the hillside below it. The bathrooms are meh, and consessions as well, but think of it this way..... Most of the time men miss the toilets and the urinals when they urinate. Alamo stadium just has the perfect solution- Pee On The Wall! (An entire wall is a giant urinal with water coming down the wall and the drainage for it is in the floor) You can't miss. Or if you do then you're the worlds worst potty operator!! I'm all for the Pee Wall!!!!

Wes P

For the first time in 5 years I'm not going to San Antonio. I will attend the Friday night show in Houston only. That plus the fan network will have to do for this year.

I hope it rains both nights.

Translation: I hope DCI and its member corps lose a ton of money and a ton of fans because it rains both nights.

You may not have been thinking that, but that's what will happen.

Wow - that is an old picture.

Check out the style and placement of the goalposts.

That is old school - even for us legacy fans.

HAHA! That was my high school football stadium! It's great to march on.

so no one knows if DCI had a signed contract and they still got screwed?

repeated for lack of answer

i understand that....but to get no answer at all doesnt make me think happy thoughts having seen a long time big show die by the wayside on hand shake deals

i understand that....but to get no answer at all doesnt make me think happy thoughts having seen a long time big show die by the wayside on hand shake deals

We don't know that it was a handshake deal. It's very likely the contract was in writing, but with an out clause for some other event. Either way, it still blows.

Edited by Kamarag