Madison Scouts 2010

Cop

Not sure you will see 180 BPM. I hope not.

I wouldn't be so sure.

Most if not all corps are in the 180- 200bpm at some point in their show. It may not be for very long, but it's there.

I wouldn't be so sure.

Most if not all corps are in the 180- 200bpm at some point in their show. It may not be for very long, but it's there.

Yeah, even back when I marched (89-90) we definitely had moments of marching

over 180. In fact, our 89 opener - Make His Praise Glorious - was around

196 bpm for a solid 3 minutes. I lost alot of weight that summer!

There will be some.

Yeah, even back when I marched (89-90) we definitely had moments of marching

over 180. In fact, our 89 opener - Make His Praise Glorious - was around

196 bpm for a solid 3 minutes. I lost alot of weight that summer!

Just reviewed the 1989 show (nerd).. Make His Praise, and 1985 Ballet and Brass, were two of my favorite "off the lines"...

Just reviewed the 1989 show (nerd).. Make His Praise, and 1985 Ballet and Brass, were two of my favorite "off the lines"...

Yep, we have had some great openers. My top 5 would be....

El Toro Caliente (1995)

Make His Praise Glorious (1989)

They're Playing Our Song (1980)

Ballet in Brass (1985)

Alex's Rag (1986)

Right there with you on They're Playing our Song.

In a great and excting year stocked with talent, this Scouts hornline is too often overlooked.

They took 3rd in brass.

They're Playing our Song. Was the first VHS clip I viewed of DCI and of the Madison Scouts.... recorded off of PBS in 1980 by my H.S. drum instructor... Of 1980. I re played Madison Scouts over and over..

I would never had guessed that in six years I would be in WI on the 50 yard line in a Scouts uniform. :tongue:

They're Playing our Song. Was the first VHS clip I viewed of DCI and of the Madison Scouts.... recorded off of PBS in 1980 by my H.S. drum instructor... Of 1980. I re played Madison Scouts over and over..

I would never had guessed that in six years I would be in WI on the 50 yard line in a Scouts uniform. :tongue:

I am stoked to see Madison this year. Unfortunaltey I probably won't get that opportunity. As I live in Canada, and do not yet have a passport, getting to a show would be rather difficult. And also since finals are not broadcasted anymore it's likely to be a while before I see\hear the show.

I am stoked to see Madison this year. Unfortunaltey I probably won't get that opportunity. As I live in Canada, and do not yet have a passport, getting to a show would be rather difficult. And also since finals are not broadcasted anymore it's likely to be a while before I see\hear the show.

Well, you could become a Fan Network subscriber. It's well worth the price.

Yep, buy a subscription to the Fan Network. The live webcasts are awesome!