Madison Scouts 2010

Cop

If there was a caption for musical continuity, Madison would be winning it. The only corps I saw at Kalamazoo where the musical arrangements were given a higher consideration than drill design. The only show that made musical sense to me. And the gauntlets!--hot.

Ive been out of the loop for a little while and viewed the latest show. Darn, they are getting really good and still have a wide open road of improvement.. That is a very good thing. :laughing:

Guard is rocken!

Edited by Cop

Surprising lack of Tom Brace in this thread. I guess since he doesn't have much to criticize about the 2010 Scouts, he hasn't bothered to join the discussion. :laughing:

cue Tom Brace in 3..2..

Also:

Madison has a slight lead (less than $100) on BAC in the "Old School Challenge". Keep the $$$ coming, it's for a good cause!

Vote for BOSTON: http://shop.crusaders.com/Old_School_Challenge_P3808C181.cfm

Vote for MADISON: http://www.madisongear.com/The-Old-School-...enge_p_212.html

And btw, it wouldn't be a bad idea to vote for BOTH corps if you think they are BOTH awesome!

Surprising lack of Tom Brace in this thread. I guess since he doesn't have much to criticize about the 2010 Scouts, he hasn't bothered to join the discussion. :thumbup:

Tom has supported the corps with $$$, and thus, he is a GOOD man!

:laughing:

If there was a caption for musical continuity, Madison would be winning it. The only corps I saw at Kalamazoo where the musical arrangements were given a higher consideration than drill design. The only show that made musical sense to me. And the gauntlets!--hot.

Jim Prime. That's all that needs to be said. :laughing:

Well put Roark!

If everyone on here that loves (or even likes) the Scouts could send in 10 or 20 bucks to the "old school challenge" (see page 97)

the Scouts could maintain their slim lead over the Boston Crusaders.

Hi Guys,

Glad to help the corps win the fund-raising challenge - I noticed my son is still wearing his nail though he chose to continue to march cymbals this season. We are very happy for the Scouts - can't wait to see their performance live in Indy. We are secretly hoping the creative team will want a real cymbal line next year (age out year)......

Nevertheless, the Scouts are a great group and we are still cheering wildly for your success!

See you in Indy!

Hi Guys,

Glad to help the corps win the fund-raising challenge - I noticed my son is still wearing his nail though he chose to continue to march cymbals this season. We are very happy for the Scouts - can't wait to see their performance live in Indy. We are secretly hoping the creative team will want a real cymbal line next year (age out year)......

Nevertheless, the Scouts are a great group and we are still cheering wildly for your success!

See you in Indy!

You're a class act cymbal mom, as is your son. The return of the plate line in 2011 would certainly be sweet.

Maybe so. Just pointing out that he has had no problem being very critical in Scouts threads the past couple of years. Just an observation, that's all. :thumbup: