Madison Scouts 2010

Cop

The only thing that would make this year better is if they would enter the field in a company front as they did in the 80's and 90's. That was one tradition I hated to see changed because they had the stadium rocking before they played a single note!!

No doubt! Only added to the Mystique. It's almost as if the idea of the preshow originated because of the kind of response Scouts got from just coming on.

The only thing that would make this year better is if they would enter the field in a company front as they did in the 80's and 90's. That was one tradition I hated to see changed because they had the stadium rocking before they played a single note!!

I always thought it'd be cool if they came on in a company front while singing Never Walk Alone in a real low voice similar to their entry with "Uninvited" in '07.

I knew it , when the organizational stucture was anounced even before the first camp I said that Madison was going

to be a force to be reconed with and what do ya know Madison is knocking The Blue Knights door already , and my corps

The Glassmen are really going to have put some gas in there program To even get a spot in the Friday night at finals

in Indianapolis . It is what is people so let's see which corps is the hungriest ? I know that all of these kids in all of these

different corps are baking in the 100 + heat but it's called servival of the fitest so don't feel sorry for these kids they knew what they were getting into when they signed up for their respective corps and if they didn't they sure do now ! With all that being said we are getting down to the home stretch , Houston and Dallas tonight and tomorrow then SanAntonio ,

that will pretty much setup the top 12 and as always maybe one or two surprises at semi's . It's going two be exciting !

Scouts will pass BK at some point this week. Maybe this weekend. It'll be a combination of Scouts rising and BK falling. Madison is owning BK in music captions right now. If Madison can clean up the visual, it'll happen.

Boston is another matter. The Scouts will need to go another notch further for that to happen.

I was able to sit agian in Minn. with Donny V. D. for the MADISON SCOUTS show ( also sat with him in Michigan City ) and boy do they want you to have to deliver that case of beer here in MADISON. I personally could care less, but they sure are having a good time with the bet you posted. I dont know if they will get there, but they are sure going to try to get me that beer. Either way they are doing so well and all you TEXAS alums and fans are about to enjoy a really good Drum Corps. They are working hard and there are only good things to come. They sure have made a good push into DCI Championships the last 3 years, and that is what I am looking forward to. So much for that 15th pick this winter. I knew they were better then that. They might not take 6th, but you know what? They just might. I am still pushing for it. Hell isnt the goal to win it all. You know winning is not everything, but it does not suck. And from last weeks rainout they sure are going to go for it. Support the Corps, help with the Old Scool Challenge, put on the Jackets, and enjoy the People"s Choice. GO MADISON SCOUTS!