Madison Scouts 2010

Cop

Well the guy's are havin' a free day !!!! 1st. one all year. I spoke with my son earlier and he said he was goin' to have some KC BBQ and then have a KC steak for dessert . :laughing:

These men have been workin' hard sence the 1st. day of move-in's ! This break will do nothing but REV them up for the push towards finals . I am ssssooooo pround of these guy's !!!!!!!!

ENJOY YOUR DAY ! :thumbup::thumbup::w00t:

Bill

Edited by Bill L.

I'm curious on what the contractual agreement is with the current staff. One year deal? Multi? What happens when the contract runs out? Move back to Baraboo and start over? Just want the goal to be long term, not go for the quick fix. Anyone know?

Keep up the good work.

GO SCOUTS!!!

I'm curious on what the contractual agreement is with the current staff. One year deal? Multi? What happens when the contract runs out? Move back to Baraboo and start over? Just want the goal to be long term, not go for the quick fix. Anyone know?

Keep up the good work.

GO SCOUTS!!!

Don't quote me on this as I am not one inside the loop, however I believe that Mason and company committed to a 3 year plan to get the Scouts back to where they need to be. I also believe that it was conditional that the corps get themselves into the best financial position possible in that time frame. Personally, I don't think that that is the END of their involvement, just a goal for the organization. It could be that Mason and Co. leave after that period, but I would guess that they stay on long-term. That's not based on anything I've heard, only my opinion.

Well the guy's are havin' a free day !!!! 1st. one all year. I spoke with my son earlier and he said he was goin' to have some KC BBQ and then have a KC steak for dessert . :laughing:

These men have been workin' hard sence the 1st. day of move-in's ! This break will do nothing but REV them up for the push towards finals . I am ssssooooo pround of these guy's !!!!!!!!

ENJOY YOUR DAY ! :thumbup::thumbup::w00t:

Bill

Congrats on a great Scouts performance last night! Tell your son, welcome back to finals! :doh:

I definitely would not consider them out of contention for 8th, although I think it is far from being likely at this point. I just think Scouts show is too easy to place higher than that.

Wow, I totally disagree with you. The music is top notch and the drill looks difficult as well. It's not the same style of writing as some other corps, but that doesn't mean it's easy.

I definitely would not consider them out of contention for 8th, although I think it is far from being likely at this point. I just think Scouts show is too easy to place higher than that.

I prefer easy & entertaining to difficult & not entertaining.

Wow, I totally disagree with you. The music is top notch and the drill looks difficult as well. It's not the same style of writing as some other corps, but that doesn't mean it's easy.

I don't think what Madison is doing is easy necessarily, it's just not as demanding as the corps they'll need to beat to go higher than 8th.

I don't think what Madison is doing is easy necessarily, it's just not as demanding as the corps they'll need to beat to go higher than 8th.

I'm not sure. I mean Blue Stars have a difficult visual show for sure, but Madison's drill seems to be on par with Boston and BK.

I was really critical of Madison's drill, but upon several looks, it's also hard.

Yea, Blue Stars have a very difficult show though!

...as does BK and Boston.

I just don't want anyone to get the impression that Madison's show is a complete "retro" show drillwise...

Awesome show in Kansas City, gentleman! Last night was my only chance to see the Scouts live this summer and I was very impressed! I'm lovin' the uniforms and aviator sunglasses! I hope the free day was nice! Max out, push through any and all adversity and...

May You Never Walk Alone!