Madison Scouts 2010

Cop

I am a big enough person to admit when I wrong. So, I will admit that I was not a big fan of the corps moving it's camps and all to Indiana. But, after seeing that the guys this year, I must admit I was wrong. Also last week they did spend some time in Madison and still got the corps photos on the Capital steps, also, they sure look and sound as if they were rehearsing in Madison.

I also understand that they accomplished a ton more at camp because of the location and facilities.

Alright, I going to wash the egg off of my face!! It was a good move.

I hope that egg hasn't been on your face since November.

It was nice seeing the Scouts in town last week performing for the residents at Central Colony, and getting to hang on State Street after photos on the square (just like generations before them).

The schedule didn't allow it this year but I think it'd be great if they could have their last week or so of everydays in the Madison area.

But as you say "Tupak" no one can argue with the results from this past off season.

Edited by bass5

So the Scouts did in fact move to Bloomington?

They have camps and every days in Bloomington, but

are still officially located in Madison Wisconsin.

I was at the run through this afternoon- looking good!

I called a friend of mine who has an 18 y.o. superstar low brass playing son- he filled the euph hole and leaves on tour tomorrow!

aah, to be young again!

Wow! Good luck to him....Must be tough to join tour this late! That's pretty darn cool!

I called a friend of mine who has an 18 y.o. superstar low brass playing son- he filled the euph hole and leaves on tour tomorrow!

aah, to be young again!

Thats GREAT ! My son will be HAPPY !!!!!!!

Bill

aah, to be young again!

Friggin' dream come true! Awesome. I hope he has a great month... no doubt it will be amazing!

Just typed this in the page about the show tonight, but whatever.

Knock knock

Who's there?

Madison

Madison who?

Madison who be knockin' at your door top 10!~

they were on fire Saturday. i left there thinking man, scouts are back in the groove.