Madison Scouts 2010

Cop

I suck at clues. I googled your quote Jeff and all I got back was information about babies and people being pregnant. Let's see - Kansas and a bucket of water, Crabby Old Neighbor, and I'm getting dizzy, when's lunch? I"m clueless ... I'll tune in tomorrow night and see if the clues give me any more information.

Popping in late...that sounds like the Wizard of Oz, from here in Kansas.

Dorothy tossed water on the witch in her quest to get home to Kansas;

The crabby, old neighbor was the witch in Oz;

She prolly got really dizzy getting sucked up in that tornado.

Popping in late...that sounds like the Wizard of Oz, from here in Kansas.

Dorothy tossed water on the witch in her quest to get home to Kansas;

The crabby, old neighbor was the witch in Oz;

She prolly got really dizzy getting sucked up in that tornado.

Not exactly.

Due to a family emergency, the Scouts now have an immediate opening for a mellophone player. This makes positions available for one trumpet and one mellophone. Contact Dann Petersen at director@madisonscouts.org

Chris Komnick

Executive Director

Due to a family emergency, the Scouts now have an immediate opening for a mellophone player. This makes positions available for one trumpet and one mellophone. Contact Dann Petersen at director@madisonscouts.org

Chris Komnick

Executive Director

Soprano.

Not exactly.

I'm not really following this conversation, but Madison did Play Somewhere Over the Rainbow in 1971 as part of their Alice Show. One of the prettiest versions Ive ever heard.

I'm not really following this conversation, but Madison did Play Somewhere Over the Rainbow in 1971 as part of their Alice Show. One of the prettiest versions Ive ever heard.

1971 is posted if you ran a search

I would love it if Madison played something from the 70s as a concert piece this summer...like maybe MacArthur Park!

I would love it if Madison played something from the 70s as a concert piece this summer...like maybe MacArthur Park!

that would be very cool considering their attire

Sorry about not puttin' up clue's for a few day's I've been busy !

Next Clue ...............Wheat........... ok 2 this time ............ Black !

Camp update....... I spoke with my son last night. He was in a GREAT mood ! They have added more lines and circles, more dancin' and muscle. He said the whole Euph . section has a big "S" on their chests and " Bun's of Steel ". ................

I said a while back the "This is your Dads Madison Scouts ." I would like to change that to " This is the way your Dads Madison Scouts would do it in 2010. "

Bill