Madison Scouts 2010

Cop

Sorry about not puttin' up clue's for a few day's I've been busy !

Next Clue ...............Wheat........... ok 2 this time ............ Black !

Camp update....... I spoke with my son last night. He was in a GREAT mood ! They have added more lines and circles, more dancin' and muscle. He said the whole Euph . section has a big "S" on their chests and " Bun's of Steel ". ................

I said a while back the "This is your Dads Madison Scouts ." I would like to change that to " This is the way your Dads Madison Scouts would do it in 2010. "

Bill

Bill my friend, pal, brother. I am kinda lost on the clues thing you are doing. Clues for what? See ya in two weeks.

Bill my friend, pal, brother. I am kinda lost on the clues thing you are doing. Clues for what? See ya in two weeks.

Ok , here a hint of part of what you may see and hear from the Madison Scouts this year. Kansas and a bucket of water ......... Alright, Ya got any ideas ?

There you go.

Bill

Ok , here a hint of part of what you may see and hear from the Madison Scouts this year. Kansas and a bucket of water ......... Alright, Ya got any ideas ?

There you go.

Bill

Cyclone Drill

OK, maybe someone, somewhere is still having fun with the whole "clue" game....right along with "duck, duck, goose" and "Jack and Jill". How about dispensing with all the silliness of "they ate this or that" or revelations of "straight and curvy lines"!! I can guarantee you this....you're loosing your audience and most have already checked out. If it's the revelation of "the show" that you're most concerned about keeping under wraps, why not simply keep the masses happy by occasionally tossing out "morsels" of red meat. I have enough faith in you to pull it off without disclosing "trade secrets". But please, no more "ring-around-the-rosy".....Just feed us enough to keep the serious crowd salivating. Please....let game time go nighty night.

Jerry,

If you read all my posts I have thrown out alot. I have told we have 84 horns, which all but the 2 guy's we've lost in the last couple of days are there .The drumline is full and playing well. The guard is full with at least 3 extra's that I know of, and I think they are very good. They are learning and cleaning drill. They are dancing and acting . Everyone know's they are playing "Slaughter" & "Rhap. in Blue ." The members are having a great time. The vols. are not worked to death and having a great time . The staff is awesome. Everybody is eating very well. As a parent of a current Scout, an Alum., and a Fan I think everyone will like this years show. Last but not least, the clues are for something that not all people know about this years show.

Short of recording it on a DVD and posting it , "What more meat do you want ?"

Bill

Jerry,

If you read all my posts I have thrown out alot. I have told we have 84 horns, which all but the 2 guy's we've lost in the last couple of days are there .The drumline is full and playing well. The guard is full with at least 3 extra's that I know of, and I think they are very good. They are learning and cleaning drill. They are dancing and acting . Everyone know's they are playing "Slaughter" & "Rhap. in Blue ." The members are having a great time. The vols. are not worked to death and having a great time . The staff is awesome. Everybody is eating very well. As a parent of a current Scout, an Alum., and a Fan I think everyone will like this years show. Last but not least, the clues are for something that not all people know about this years show.

Bill

Bill, I read your camp reports daily and enjoy the heck out of them. It's great to hear that the guys are doing well mentally & musically and are eating well.

Having had the privilege to be on the field in '75 and feeling the excitement of the crowd during Slaughter and Rhapsody I cannot wait to be part of that crowd going crazy for my younger (much younger) brothers.

See you at Drums On Bill, I'll be serving beers at the tailgate again - first ones on me (and that goes for Mad75 too).

nevermind... lol

Edited by sydstranda

Jerry,

Bill

No...please no dancing...not in this show. Not in any show for that matter...

No...please no dancing...not in this show. Not in any show for that matter...

Dancing for all.... dancing everywhere... hop, skip, jump, spin, toss, pas de bouree! LOL