Madison Scouts 2010

Cop

NOT SOON ENOUGH!

You know they will be awesome. Just wish we didn't have to be last to see the drums. Maybe Yamaha is saving the best for last!

Today they decided to scrap the hole show and do the 2009 show again. They are going with the 2007 unis' and down to 62 horns, ( 42 mello's ) and 12 guard . They have eaten 1 hot dog a day sence Friday. :satisfied:

Bill

Slow news day?

Bill my friend, pal, brother. I am kinda lost on the clues thing you are doing. Clues for what? See ya in two weeks.

don't feel bad for not getting the clues. I went down to watch last weekend and also talked with Mason. I can tell you that bills clues have absolutely nothing to do with the field show. however, I will give you a REAL hint. people who reside in the big city will likely figure out what's going on with the show before those residing in a small town. as of sunday, the entire show is learned except for the last 2 minutes of drill. drum line was full, over 30 in the guard and 81 out of 84 horns there.

don't feel bad for not getting the clues. I went down to watch last weekend and also talked with Mason. I can tell you that bills clues have absolutely nothing to do with the field show. however, I will give you a REAL hint. people who reside in the big city will likely figure out what's going on with the show before those residing in a small town. as of sunday, the entire show is learned except for the last 2 minutes of drill. drum line was full, over 30 in the guard and 81 out of 84 horns there.

Thanks for the report! :satisfied:

Today they decided to scrap the hole show and do the 2009 show again. They are going with the 2007 unis' and down to 62 horns, ( 42 mello's ) and 12 guard . They have eaten 1 hot dog a day sence Friday. :satisfied:

Bill

teh lulz

20 CONTRAS?

20 CONTRAS?

they had 20 contras last weekend and 20 contra players as well

20 CONTRAS!!

That just made my week!!

Question for Madison-type folks.

Do you know if they ever made a studio recording of the 2008 (Noche de la Iguana) show? Just listened to the one of the 2009 show, and thought it was... well... brilliant. Musically, that was in no way, shape or form a semifinalist corps. Anyways, the '08 show is one of my all-time favorites (yep, I went there), and was wondering if it got preserved for posterity?

Mike