Madison Scouts 2010

Cop

Nope, I'm saying CI helped them, that's all. They had a certain inertia, destiny, magnetism, energy....couldn't be denied. In the exact same way Phantom 2008 couldn't be denied. Almost EXACTLY the same, come to think of it.

Troopers had talent and well designed show that was well executed. That's it

Rastafarianism

Yah, Mon! Say hello to dee Gonja Mon!

Yah, Mon! Say hello to dee Gonja Mon!

What? Dude you smelling a little to much of that paint. I know what happens with the alkyd paints. You become a little loopy. Are you a little loopy Jeff? Do u have your DOP ticket? A little birdy told me that there were not that many tickets left. See ya in just over 2 weeks.

Due to the usual spring training circumstances, the Scouts have an immediate opening for a trumpet player. We also have 1 tuba and 1 baritone alternate position available. Contact Dann Petersen at director@madisonscouts.org

Chris Komnick

Executive Director

Madison Scouts

Due to the usual spring training circumstances, the Scouts have an immediate opening for a trumpet player. We also have 1 tuba and 1 baritone alternate position available. Contact Dann Petersen at director@madisonscouts.org

Chris Komnick

Executive Director

Madison Scouts

Ill do it.

What? Dude you smelling a little to much of that paint. I know what happens with the alkyd paints. You become a little loopy. Are you a little loopy Jeff? Do u have your DOP ticket? A little birdy told me that there were not that many tickets left. See ya in just over 2 weeks.

Wow - Alkyds...yup, I tried working with them a couple years ago and they indeed made me loopy...

they made me feel like I was on another planet! The Galkyd varnish didn't help either.

I switched to Acrylics and they are much easier on my brain...I don't see vapor trails after using them!

And yes, I did buy my DOP tickets. 3rd row almost 50 yardline. See you there bro.

Edited by madalumni

Nosebleed?

....Scarface?

Nope. :shutup: