Its about time for this I presume

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have inside information from a friend whose brother went to the november camp that

OMG CROWN!!!!!!!!1!11!!!ONE

and thats what everyone says to any camp they go to

Carolina Crown has never beaten the Blue Devils. They have to defeat some other corps along the way too. Get back to me after CC has beaten the Blue Devils.

I've beaten the Blue Devils... JUST SAYIN

....And I don't have a championship ring.

... Generally speaking, I wish corps would pick a uni and stick with it (I'm looking at you, Madison).

lol :smile:

Also, I've been reading these "Crown will win it all this year!!!" threads for the past three years, and this is the first time I believe that they can do it. CI is working for them. ($1 to Bruckner8)

I believe Crown has a very solid chance at winning this year, and I hope that they do.

But it STILL boils down to this: The best corps will win. If Crown is the best corps, they will win. If Crown is NOT the best corps, they will NOT win.

Good point. It was also true in earlier decades that if a Corps is not the best Corps according to the judges,..." they will NOT win"....." the BEST Corps will win ". ... It " STILL boils down to this. "

Some things never change.This would certainly be one of them.

I've beaten the Blue Devils... JUST SAYIN

....And I don't have a championship ring.

lol :smile:

Also, I've been reading these "Crown will win it all this year!!!" threads for the past three years, and this is the first time I believe that they can do it. CI is working for them. ($1 to Bruckner8)

haha yeah I had a feeling its been done alot before, but I do agree they have a legit shot this year, not a oh were top 6 we have a shot, but the I got silver and we still kick ### shot at gold. Speaking of Gold how about that Apollo Ohno?

haha yeah I had a feeling its been done alot before, but I do agree they have a legit shot this year, not a oh were top 6 we have a shot, but the I got silver and we still kick ### shot at gold. Speaking of Gold how about that Apollo Ohno?

Oh No for Ohno yesterday, but good game by the USA Men's Ice Hockey team beating Canada today( first time in Olympic Competition since 1960 that the USA has beaten Canada in Hockey ) in the warm up to this week's key upcoming competition.

Edited by BRASSO