Its about time for this I presume

Wow, this part of your post is hilarious to me given that Crown only beat Cadets in finals last year by 3 tenths of a point. If Crown finally beats BD, then i'll be convinced they can win. Until then, let's hope Crown can continue in the top three first. I'm personally looking forward to the day when Cadets flush statements like the above down the toilet.

How's THAT for classy?

Love it. You are so right on!! :tongue:

Edited by Canuck DCGroupie

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no rationale as to why Crown cannot win it all in 2010. They have everything they need to be successful. They have C.I.

For every reason anyone lists that says they cannot win, I can say the same for any other corps out there. I know DCI is hoping for more parity. I think Regiment winning in 08 was just the start of a more diverse list of champions. Madison will be challenging in a few years as well as as Blue Stars.

I for one just hope Crown stays in the conversation and keeps putting out brilliant shows. ...and personally, just because I love watching Cadets fans freak out....I hope Crown continues to crush thier spirits every year down the stretch. :-P

Cavies....don't see them in the Top 4. I think they will be regrouping for a spell.

You had me 'til "Cavies..."

Wow, this part of your post is hilarious to me given that Crown only beat Cadets in finals last year by 3 tenths of a point. If Crown finally beats BD, then i'll be convinced they can win. Until then, let's hope Crown can continue in the top three first. I'm personally looking forward to the day when Cadets flush statements like the above down the toilet.

How's THAT for classy?

Didn't you watch The Fast and the Furious??? "If by an inch or a mile, winning is winning" :tongue:

Edited by BlooContraGuy

Didn't you watch The Fast and the Furious??? "If by an inch or a mile, winning is winning" :tongue:

And how many times has crown done that, exactly??? :devil:

Seriously though, I'd be thrilled if they win. It would be good for them, and good for DCI to have new blood at the top. How many more people would go to finals to see a battle between Crown and a corps like scv or cadets for 1st, then say....oh, BD being undefeated again???

Cavies....don't see them in the Top 4. I think they will be regrouping for a spell.

Why? They finished out of the top 3 once in the last decade. People saying that they are on a competitive down slide are just not informed. From what I have seen from them at camps, they are going to be just fine. In comparison to this time last year, they are in much better shape... at least from what I have seen so far at camps.

probably zero. I bet most people who have finals tickets acquire them before the season starts.

Really??? zero? Because ive been to finals once, and i bought them after the season starts. And if we are to see a big decline in finals attendance from the regulars who normally buy in advance, there will be plenty of room left for the late comers. Im sure plenty of people plan NOT to go to finals, and then somewhere in midseason say "awww....what the hell, i guess i'll go"

Ummm, but they didn't WIN! BD did. They came in second, and not even a close second either.

Ummm, but they didn't WIN! BD did. They came in second, and not even a close second either.

Yeah....maybe its because I never came in second, but to me it seems like the option of 'first loser' or 'second loser'. I mean, i dont cry at night about 2003 because we couldnt beat the cavies for second...hell, I love their 03 show :tongue:

Really??? zero? Because ive been to finals once, and i bought them after the season starts. And if we are to see a big decline in finals attendance from the regulars who normally buy in advance, there will be plenty of room left for the late comers. Im sure plenty of people plan NOT to go to finals, and then somewhere in midseason say "awww....what the hell, i guess i'll go"

Um, you're sure, sure? Really? Because I think you're going to be surprised at how many butts are in the seats.