Its about time for this I presume

Yeah, that's what i've heard, but yeah ya gotta give it to the white/cream pants, hard to keep visibly clean on that.

Yet light pants do look good (better than black) when clean. :) I think they make the corps look bigger, and while its easier to see mistakes, it is also more noticeable when its perfect!

Edited by TheClutch

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, with finals being in August and all its hard to say. But I hope they do win if I like this show as much as I did 08 and 09

I believe Crown has a very solid chance at winning this year, and I hope that they do.

But it STILL boils down to this: The best corps will win. If Crown is the best corps, they will win. If Crown is NOT the best corps, they will NOT win.

I heard black to start then cream after running through a tunnel.

Also they're going to make a pretty blond appear from under a sheet.

:tongue:

I heard black to start then cream after running through a tunnel.

SCV reference noted.

I believe Crown has a very solid chance at winning this year, and I hope that they do.

But it STILL boils down to this: The best corps will win. If Crown is the best corps, they will win. If Crown is NOT the best corps, they will NOT win.

I have a theory that the corps with the highest score always wins, but I'm still searching out conclusive documentation to support the hypothesis.

Crown will be good I'm sure, how good compared to the other corps remains to be seen. That is all. Not one good reason has been given in this thread to imply a likelihood at this time that they are any more likely to win than at least 4-5 other corps.

wish I could learn THAT trick

Which has not always been the case so how do you figure it will happen THIS year ?