Its about time for this I presume

Well, I figured you've got the silver medalist coming through this year, completely black uniforms (from a rumor that I heard) and lots of vets (another thing I was once again told by my friend who auditioned) along with a great season and great staff. I'm beginning to think that they will have a pretty good shot this year (as in really really good) and so what are your thoughts? I personally think that Crown and Devs will go back and forth all summer, and eventually Crown will come out on top, perhaps like a 08 score between the two.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard snippets of their show, and all I can say is that I don't know if any other corps will be able to match them in terms of musical difficulty. Of course, having the most difficult book doesn't mean you'll win, but if they can clean it, I don't see why they shouldn't walk away with the championship this year.

Well, I figured you've got the silver medalist coming through this year, completely black uniforms (from a rumor that I heard) and lots of vets (another thing I was once again told by my friend who auditioned) along with a great season and great staff. I'm beginning to think that they will have a pretty good shot this year (as in really really good) and so what are your thoughts? I personally think that Crown and Devs will go back and forth all summer, and eventually Crown will come out on top, perhaps like a 08 score between the two.

Not going to happen. That is all. :tongue:

All black? Are you kidding me? [/Jim Mora]

All black? That sucks. The one thing I've always liked is the cream uniform. Phantom, Cadets and Crown deserve extra credit for marching with white/cream pants.

Why does difficulty of book make them the shoe-in? They have a great hornline but since GE is so heavily weighted I don't get the difficulty part. After all, BD won last year, right?

If they have the best show/performance I hope they do win. It would be nice to see a new name in the championship ranks (and I'm a Cadets honk).

Peace.