Cleanest show from the past decade regardless of score?

If you say it's between Cavies 2002 and BD 2009, I wouldn't even put Cavies 2002 as the cleanest (visually speaking).

That show had the most impressive drill and I was hooked, especially the drum break. But nobody has to be an expert to find a few stickouts here and there.....that's just what I think. On the other hand.....the strange thing is that the cleaner you get, the more exposed mistakes get.

Anyway, I'll pick three corps:

The Cavaliers 2000

Blue Devils 2004

The Cadets 2005

I'll be boring, pick four, but they'll all be ones that have been mentioned.

The Cavaliers 2002

Blue Devils 2004

The Cadets 2005

Blue Devils 2009

If there's one thing I have to say about Blue Devils, it's that they're visually clean; year in and year out! Those are just two stand out years.

The Cadets 2005 was super, super clean both visually and musically. They had to be with those pants.

The Cavaliers come to mind as well.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2002 Cavies set the bar on cleanliness.

Says the brass guy...

Paging Jeff Ream....

2002 Cavies set the bar on cleanliness.

maybe brass and visual.......percussion? shave and a hair cut...BIG TICKS!!

oh and dropping the guard guy

Ugh, no way :smile:

Only because I know of all the little mistakes that happened on finals night that people will probably never see

Hmmmm....I know a couple. :smile:

BD the last 3 years.

Even if they didn't do a quad any of those years. :smile:

Overall cleanliness... BD 09. You need sunglasses to watch them because they are so ####### shiny from being clean.

2005 cadets would be a close second. But visually is where they lost it for me... some foot timing things i've noticed..

Okay... here is my dilema... BD would be the dirtiest to me actually.. because of the brass sound. It sounds like one big trumpet stick out. :smile:

Overall cleanliness... BD 09. You need sunglasses to watch them because they are so ####### shiny from being clean.

2005 cadets would be a close second. But visually is where they lost it for me... some foot timing things i've noticed..

Okay... here is my dilema... BD would be the dirtiest to me actually.. because of the brass sound. It sounds like one big trumpet stick out. :smile:

06?*

Edited by Abbevillekid26