Brigadiers 2010 Announcement

Let's hope for a quick return to the field for a truly fine group...Looking forward to Brigs 2011..

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rick, Sorry to hear that news. I know what an effort you and your staff have put in to keeping it on the field.

As a member of a minicorps, I look forward to sharing the stage with the Brigs, and wish you all the best with the future.

Well that flat out bites :grouphug:

Geez, hurry back gang!

now this is sad. first cru and now brigs. i'm speechless.

I have the best memories of my 5 seasons with the Brigadiers and have looked forward to visiting over the last few years. I'll miss not being able to do that this year.

Believe it or not, although the 2 championships stand out in my mind, the wonderful friendships, the top-notch instruction and the life-long memories are the main reasons that I LOVED being a Brigadier.

I'll always "Be the B" and I know all my brothers and sisters (past and future) will be too. Hope "we" can make it back out again soon!

Wow - that's really sad news

I loved being a part of the Brigadiers - I made some of the best friends in that corps - and had some of the best times marching there.

It won't be the same not seeing them this summer :grouphug:

Later,

Mike

Brigs Guard 2000 - 2004

On behalf of the L.I. Sunrisers, I wish Rick and the Brigadiers the best in getting that great organization back on the field! The Brigadiers were very helpful to the Sunrisers by booking us for their shows and I personally am sorry to hear they are not fielding this year.

Hurry back - you will be missed!!

Sad news indeed. First Cru and now Brigs....sux!!!

This is like watching Junior corps in the 1970 and 80's in NY. Lets hope both corps come back. Because all the juniors are forever gone.