DCI 2009 Championships on Blu-Ray

And Byline: get a BD player. It will play DVDs and it will upconvert them so they look a little better on your LED TV.

Thanks for the advice, Tom. Might very well happen somewhere down the line. But for now, that new TV ate up all our spare change! :doh:

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the advice, Tom. Might very well happen somewhere down the line. But for now, that new TV ate up all our spare change! :blink:

I got SO lucky when my awesome wife decided to 'surprise' me with the perfect birthday gift about a year and a half ago: HD TV, Boss home theater sound system, PS3 (which is also a Blu-ray player). She figured if she was going to drop some coin, she might as well go all out, and #### do I appreciate her for that; every time I watch TV, play a PS3 game, or watch a Blu-ray (and being a guy, I do all of the above frequently), I remember how awesome my wife is :doh: :doh:

I got SO lucky when my awesome wife decided to 'surprise' me with the perfect birthday gift about a year and a half ago: HD TV, Boss home theater sound system, PS3 (which is also a Blu-ray player). She figured if she was going to drop some coin, she might as well go all out, and #### do I appreciate her for that; every time I watch TV, play a PS3 game, or watch a Blu-ray (and being a guy, I do all of the above frequently), I remember how awesome my wife is :tongue::worthy:

Mine stunned me last summer when she said she wanted to get a PS3. I practically ran to Best Buy.

Anyone get their DCI Blu-Ray yet???????????????

Bummer....bring on Tax Day!!!!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! :worthy::worthy::worthy:

I've been begging for DCI in Blu-ray for years. Finally! I am quite pleasantly surprised that we are getting 2009. Thought 2010 would be the year but didn't count on it as it took them like 10 years too long to give us anamorphic.

I can not wait to watch these Blu-rays. Now I'll have the ultimate show off Blu-ray for my system:

18099_full.jpg

Who wants to come over and watch after April 15th?????? :tongue:

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! :worthy::worthy::worthy:

I've been begging for DCI in Blu-ray for years. Finally! I am quite pleasantly surprised that we are getting 2009. Thought 2010 would be the year but didn't count on it as it took them like 10 years too long to give us anamorphic.

I can not wait to watch these Blu-rays. Now I'll have the ultimate show off Blu-ray for my system:

18099_full.jpg

Who wants to come over and watch after April 15th?????? :tongue:

um...... me

Hi Tom,

Could I contact you privately to ask your opinion on HD cameras.

I am associated with one of the world class drum corps.

my email is gvprod@earthlink.net

thanks for the HD dvd on finals

I love it, Greg. Just like our business, right? You gave me about 6 hours after the announcement of the Blu-ray disc (for good or bad, abbreviated in the industry as "BD") before suggesting the next thing we have to do. :tongue::)