Blue Stars 2010

Oh the "When David Heard" clip, I just want to say that it is nice to hear an arrangement of Whitacre's stuff that really does justice to the original. That's the first time I've enjoyed hearing a hornline play his work. Will that be part of the show, or an encore piece? I'd love to hear them do a transcription of the full piece in encore. I'm just afraid that a cut down version of "When David heard" wouldn't have the same effect as the original, and it seems they're trying to stay very true to the original.

Oh the "When David Heard" clip, I just want to say that it is nice to hear an arrangement of Whitacre's stuff that really does justice to the original. That's the first time I've enjoyed hearing a hornline play his work. Will that be part of the show, or an encore piece? I'd love to hear them do a transcription of the full piece in encore. I'm just afraid that a cut down version of "When David heard" wouldn't have the same effect as the original, and it seems they're trying to stay very true to the original.

Whitacre will not arrangements of this piece on the field, so I assume they are doing it as an encore type thing.

Blue Stars sound like they are ready for a big step up this year. Maybe it is time to start punching with the top five. If the visual show has comparable improvement, look out.

This has to be the best sounding edition of blue stars i have ever heard. im drooling and waiting on summer to get here. IMHO i think this is the most technical music i have heard heard from the blue stars. i can not wait to see them in Atlanta then in Indy all 3 nights!! top 5 better watch out. Blue Stars may be coming up really fast!!

I'm actually pretty impressed. Those tempos are flying and the music sounds really intense. Its interesting to compare the Cadets Audio to the Blue Stars Audio... hmm... I'm not saying anything more about that.

Blue Stars definitely have better recording equipment, that's for sure.