FSOAT Poll

Favorite of the FSOAT List  

165 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these "Top Show of All-Time" is THE TSOAT?

• 1999 Santa Clara Vanguard
    • 2008 Phantom Regiment
    • 1984 Garfield Cadets
    • 1998 Cadets
    • 2000 Cadets
    • 2000 Blue Devils
    • 1989 Santa Clara Vanguard
    • 1995 Madison Scouts
    • 1980 Spirit of Atlanta
    • 1990 Star of Indiana

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stickin to my guns.

1998 Cadets.

since my #1 wasn't listed, 08 Phantom gets the nod

Tough, tough, tough decision. Add to it other shows we all can think of and it gets even more tough. I'll go back to the days when we voted for the Countdown the very first time. Most people agreed with me then, too - 1989 Vanguard.

I again chose Regiment 2008 (how could I not be consistent between the 2 threads, LOL?). I think you are missing Regiment 1996, which had multiple mentions in the other thread, too..

Close behind for me are SCV 89, Scouts 95 & Cadets 89

Harvey

Here are the 10 corps that got chosen at least 2 times by people in the TSOAT thread. Let's pick the Best of the Best in the eyes of DCP. BTW, this would make an awesome Countdown lineup!

This would be a pretty good line-up, though no Cavalier representation is just flat out wrong in my opinion, as they've shaped design trends and set standards the last ten years.

However, no vote for me, as none of my Top 5 are even on this list (how can you have a "top show of all time" without including any of the top 3 scoring corps of all time?!)

* edit *

I see the topic is called "favorite show of all time," though the post content asks for 'top show of all time.' Obviously "favorite" and "best/top" don't have to be the same.

Regardless, none of my Top 5 shows are in this poll; there are plenty of quality shows/corps on this list, but it feels wrong for me to vote just for the sake of voting

Edited by perc2100

This would be a pretty good line-up, though no Cavalier representation is just flat out wrong in my opinion, as they've shaped design trends and set standards the last ten years.

However, no vote for me, as none of my Top 5 are even on this list (how can you have a "top show of all time" without including any of the top 3 scoring corps of all time?!)

* edit *

I see the topic is called "favorite show of all time," though the post content asks for 'top show of all time.' Obviously "favorite" and "best/top" don't have to be the same.

Regardless, none of my Top 5 shows are in this poll; there are plenty of quality shows/corps on this list, but it feels wrong for me to vote just for the sake of voting

well...favorite may not always include shaping ddesign trends and setting standards. While I was surprised no Cavies, it seems many of the shows mentioned werent exactly those that changed the game...even Cadets 84 was really a follow up to 83 where they really changed the game