Here's hoping Blue Stars and BAC

I have to admit that I don't know all the specifics of this G7 deal but if I dare to assume I would assume there is a tremendous amount of elitism here. I will withdraw my support for any of these particular groups without feeling any remorse. I hope my disdain for this elitism ins't derided by making me seem like I am not supporting these kids. The bigger issue would be, to me, why arent the G7 directors more supportive of the non G7 corps and kids? I smell hypocrisy here. No other way to describe it. They must truly feel they are a better class of DC than the rest, even a charter member of DCI like the Crusaders. I am ashamed to think DCI supports this. I feel iy is very shortsighted and certainly limits the longevity of this activity. Is this headed to be an arm of BOA in the future?

To the G7 proponents - shame on you now that we know how you truly feel about all the hardworking instructors, directors and volunteers in all the DCI member corps - They are just not as good or smart or as cool as you. And for the G7 corps with less history than Bluestars, Boston and Madison at least have the decency to thank them for paving the way for your success before you kick them to the curb. And let's not further insult everyone by tryng to justify this is good for the activity. You only want it to be good for yourselves.

:tongue: Here's to YOU! I couldn't have said it better myself.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Better yet why give the money at all. Dont go! Wouldnt that make even a bigger statement? Just asking.

Guardy... you've been riding me all night about this subject... I have a right to state how I feel... excuse ME if I dont

agree with you.. no skin off my teeth... I just feel very very strong about this G7 -stuff- that I, along with you, have the

right to address those that care to read. And like I stated, I will politely clap for said corps....

If you have a problem with my words I just stated, then, hey.. go watch the 7 and have a great time !

Again.. this is a PUBLIC forum... sorry Im on your hit list.. but what you state and what you say to my

face would more then likely be 2 different variations of your feelings... so, I'll just take it at that !

I have to admit that I don't know all the specifics of this G7 deal but if I dare to assume I would assume there is a tremendous amount of elitism here. I will withdraw my support for any of these particular groups without feeling any remorse. I hope my disdain for this elitism ins't derided by making me seem like I am not supporting these kids. The bigger issue would be, to me, why arent the G7 directors more supportive of the non G7 corps and kids? I smell hypocrisy here. No other way to describe it. They must truly feel they are a better class of DC than the rest, even a charter member of DCI like the Crusaders. I am ashamed to think DCI supports this. I feel iy is very shortsighted and certainly limits the longevity of this activity. Is this headed to be an arm of BOA in the future?

To the G7 proponents - shame on you now that we know how you truly feel about all the hardworking instructors, directors and volunteers in all the DCI member corps - They are just not as good or smart or as cool as you. And for the G7 corps with less history than Bluestars, Boston and Madison at least have the decency to thank them for paving the way for your success before you kick them to the curb. And let's not further insult everyone by tryng to justify this is good for the activity. You only want it to be good for yourselves.

I got to tell you... that was WELL said.

Guardy... you've been riding me all night about this subject... I have a right to state how I feel... excuse ME if I dont

agree with you.. no skin off my teeth... I just feel very very strong about this G7 -stuff- that I, along with you, have the

right to address those that care to read. And like I stated, I will politely clap for said corps....

If you have a problem with my words I just stated, then, hey.. go watch the 7 and have a great time !

Again.. this is a PUBLIC forum... sorry Im on your hit list.. but what you state and what you say to my

face would more then likely be 2 different variations of your feelings... so, I'll just take it at that !

MAny of us have seen how rude your words have been to many on here.......are you kidding? YES you are certainly entitled to sit on ur hands, go get a coke , dont go at all. and do whatever you like. BUT YOU are the onre calling things crap,,, people bums, devaluing anothers opinion. If you realy dont see that then Im sorry,

And YES I will support the shows I want to see and I will give ALL corps the respect they deserve to have , If I like the show . politics or not.

And Im rude... are you kidding me...? Of all the thousands of posters here that ##### and moan and groan....... you point ME OUT !!!!!!!

Geez... with this kind of luck.. Im running to go get a lottery ticket..!!!!!!! Calling things crap... no, just bad ideas (imho)..oh .. and by

the way............. who are these "many" you sugggest that have viewed me and are just as disgruntled as you ???

Devaluing others opinions? Like what you are doing to me...?? No- I state from years of being involved in drum and bugle corps, so pardon me

if I know a little something here... Im not into bragging.. I just want to clarify this state with you.....

So let me ask you.... what makes you SO SUPERIOR to anyone on here with differences then YOU ???

We all have opinions.. you, obviously, have taken it upon yourself to find mine just completely out of this world...

again...another reason for a lottery ticket.. since you seem to know alot here.

Please, tell us all, just why you are superior, whether you mean to or not, you come across that way (imho)..

maybe other.. not sure.....

And Im rude... are you kidding me...? Of all the thousands of posters here that ##### and moan and groan....... you point ME OUT !!!!!!!

Geez... with this kind of luck.. Im running to go get a lottery ticket..!!!!!!! Calling things crap... no, just bad ideas (imho)..oh .. and by

the way............. who are these "many" you sugggest that have viewed me and are just as disgruntled as you ???

Devaluing others opinions? Like what you are doing to me...?? No- I state from years of being involved in drum and bugle corps, so pardon me

if I know a little something here... Im not into bragging.. I just want to clarify this state with you.....

So let me ask you.... what makes you SO SUPERIOR to anyone on here with differences then YOU ???

We all have opinions.. you, obviously, have taken it upon yourself to find mine just completely out of this world...

again...another reason for a lottery ticket.. since you seem to know alot here.

Please, tell us all, just why you are superior, whether you mean to or not, you come across that way (imho)..

maybe other.. not sure.....

SUPERIOR? Now who said that? Some discussions are worth it some are not worth the time...sorry this is not worth the time at all !!!!!!!

Enjoy your summer and whatever you chose to see. And I truly do mean enjoy :tongue:

ok.... if you're at the Minneapolis regional... look for me whe G7 are on..

I'll either be clapping politely, using the restroom or just talking with others that feel like I do.

If you do see me, and know who I am... please stop by so we can chat some more !!!!

have a good night !

ok.... if you're at the Minneapolis regional... look for me whe G7 are on..

I'll either be clapping politely, using the restroom or just talking with others that feel like I do.

If you do see me, and know who I am... please stop by so we can chat some more !!!!

have a good night !

Now thats fair enough :tongue:

WOW C- 2000 didnt seem to deserve that. Im sure you certainly have a passion for what YOU think the entire activty should be and very much entitled to your opinion and so are the many others who maybe DONT post on DCP ( Which Im very sure is the majority ) but your wording of crap , bums

( another post ) spewed out ,so on and so on seems quite extreme. Im not challenging you by no means, but I don't think narrow mindedness, self indlugent bitterness, as well as rudeness is not a part of the legacy generation.

To Cadet 2000 we all have opinions, keep on posting

even if i do or dont agree with what he said, your continued attacking posts on here have gotten old.

many may agree with your message, but your delivery is lacking