Here's hoping Blue Stars and BAC

Boston could be 5th or 4th in 2010.

so could any corps right now theoretically. remember, every year begins a new.

but, let's see come august

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so could any corps right now theoretically. remember, every year begins a new.

but, let's see come august

Exactly. That why, every year, I truely believe that Pioneer, or maybe Cascades, will win that year. AND go undefeated. :tongue:

DCI has an affliction akin to Alsheimers Disease....death by inches.

Man I can't wait until the season starts.

All I can tell you, from your previous words and thoughts, is that I HOPE YOU LIKE SILENCE OR

EMPTY SEATS.............

Time will tell...WONT IT ! Won't be long now.

tick-tock-tick-tock

may noy be as quiet for some of thes corps with their "egos", but hopefully,,,,,,

they will get the point........ (IMHO)

Im sorry if you are marching with one of these corps..... I will applaud you very quietly

and I wont buy your souvies, just as MOST OF THE FOLKS have responded with.. (not

happy with this "new" quote form quote of drum corps) that we are supposed to embrace.....

Signed

DCI fan....... not a MBI fan !!!!

me

Edited by AmmerMP

tick-tock-tick-tock

may noy be as quiet for some of thes corps with their "egos", but hopefully,,,,,,

Im sorry if you are marching with one of these corps..... I will applaud you very quietly

and I wont buy your souvies, just as MOST OF THE FOLKS have responded with.. (not

happy with this "new" quote form quote of drum corps) that we are supposed to emb

Signed

me

this is exactly what I mean.......these power hungry fools didnt even consider how it would affect the marching members.......

G

this is exactly what I mean.......these power hungry fools didnt even consider how it would affect the marching members.......

G

I think it's a pity that these directors are putting their members in such a difficult position. If I were in a top 7 corps now I would be almost afraid to mention the fact that I'm affiliated, for fear that someone might unwittingly put blame on me (absurd, but if you go through the original thread you can find instances where this could happen). I wouldn't want to have a conflict of interest about the fact that I'm with one of these groups.

tick-tock-tick-tock

happy with this "new" quote form quote of drum corps) that we are supposed to embrace.....

Signed

me

You have nothing to be sorry about. I'm sure the members of those corps are proud to be marching there. Otherwise, they'd quit.

WOW! In this tread there is a lot of hate and spite from individual posters that try to "claim" "neutrality" in the name of fairness. True colors huh? :tongue:

At the end of the day why try to create or harbor so much animosity? This is Drum Corp. Druuuuuuum Coooooooorp...

Agree or not, take it for what it's worth. See where the proposal goes, or better yet, contact mulitple corps and DCI and express your feelings as an alumni, fan or member. Maybe, just maybe their response will convince you (or help convince them on way or the other). But at the end of the day the spite and negativity towards corps (and in respect, the youth that march those corps) accomplishes nothing and even devalues the point you are trying to make. Remember, this is Drum Corp... Not world politics, not the apocalypse, but Druuuuuuum Coooooooorp...

And here I was, thinking all this time that it was " Drum Corps " (instead of " Drum Corp" )

But getting back on track here re. this thread topic: I couldn't agree more that it would be great if one or more non G-7 Corps broke through the G-7 group slotting this season, as Boston and Blue Stars did last season.

Edited by BRASSO