And in a related story, INT has decided to form its own circuit...

Man, INT is really going places.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, INT is really going places.

An invitation was extended to INT to join the G-7.

However, they decided not to be placed in the middle of this, so they've declined for now.

For this to work, I really think INT will have to work on improving its audience appeal.

Let's face facts..... whenever and wherever INT is on, a bunch of people get up and leave the seating area. That needs to be addressed.

Fran

i think halftime wins in the long run

i think halftime wins in the long run

I think all INT threads should be closed as fast as G7 threads. :tongue:

For this to work, I really think INT will have to work on improving its audience appeal.

Let's face facts..... whenever and wherever INT is on, a bunch of people get up and leave the seating area. That needs to be addressed.

Fran

In my view, the biggest problem with INT, is that I can't get INT performing live via Fan Network. It seems my computer screen always goes down whenever it's their time. The screen just goes blank. No sound either. Or else, there's a glitch and I hear other snippets of songs from other Corps. It all comes back on ok it seems when INT is finished too.' Very weird and frustrating.

Edited by BRASSO

Fran

Keep the faith, Fran. To address yours and others concerns on this, the world renowned Dr. Seymour Sitters has been added to the staff to correct this for 2010.

Edited by BRASSO