Corps X in search of

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So what you all are saying is that I can't go ahead and ignore my alternates, even though I picked them, and steal from your corps? But I am only doing this for the kids. They are the top priority. Placement doesn't mean as much as giving your all...............lolololololololol :worthy::thumbup:

Are you aware that past a certain date (I think it is in March or April) kids are not allowed to transfer between corps without permission of the director of the original corps they were with?

one one one one one one one one one one one one one one one one

e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e

one e&a one e&a one e&a one e&a one e&a one e&a one e&a one e&a one e&a one e&a one e&a one e&a one e&a one e&a one e&a one e&a one e&a one e&a one e&a one e&a one e&a one e&a one e&a one e&a

Are you aware that past a certain date (I think it is in March or April) kids are not allowed to transfer between corps without permission of the director of the original corps they were with?

Then we will take the top 7 and make our own rules and do what we want anyway.... :thumbup:

e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e

So what's the setting that sounds like the ####### pile drivers at the beach?

Spent a few hours at Virginia Beach and found out the hard way why that section of the beach wasn't crowded. Could hear the #### thing over the fighter jets coming in and out of Oceana Naval Air Station. :thumbup:

Edited by JimF-LowBari

In '05 I sold my finals tickets to parents of kid that was asked to fill a horn spot in late July. The kid was a vet that had decided not to march that summer, only changing his mind when the corps called him from the road. He was chosed over the alternates that already knew the show, paid the dues and had been on tour all summer. That left a bad taste in my mouth. The corps in question was later asked to join the G7, probably because of these types of tactics. G7 ho!!!!

Can I get some duple (One E And A) over triple (1 & ahh) on the Dr? One/(1) E (&) And (ahh) A Two/(2) E (&) And (ahh) A Three/(3) E (&) And (ahh) A Four/(4) E (&) And (ahh)

:thumbup:

Edited by jonnyboy

So what's the setting that sounds like the ####### pile drivers at the beach?

Spent a few hours at Virginia Beach and found out the hard way why that section of the beach wasn't crowded. Could hear the #### thing over the fighter jets coming in and out of Oceana Naval Air Station. :thumbup:

PING PING PING PING PING PING

That one? I listened to that in both high school and college band and never got over how annoying it was.

As for the setting that screams numbers, I'm pretty sure my HS had a defective Dr. Beat because it screamed 5 5 5 5 5 5 5.