New Unis

Man, I'm hoping that the suspicious pixellation (sp) on that crown uniform photo means someone is being cute and has photoshopped it. I mean, I know the brownish velvet thing is there but I hope that's not the actual jacket. I'll be at Firstbeat in Fort Mill on Sunday, I'll just have to gauge my reaction there... :rolleyes:

I'll have pics of Cavs and Crown up Saturday night

Honestly, Crown's drum major uniform looks pretty classy. The arms look like they were stolen from a teddy bear, but I dig the suit/lapel look. The core proper though looks like three shades of terrible!

Honestly, Crown's drum major uniform looks pretty classy. The arms look like they were stolen from a teddy bear, but I dig the suit/lapel look. The core proper though looks like three shades of terrible!

You do know that they weren't wearing their jackets because not all of them had come in yet, right?

You do know that they weren't wearing their jackets because not all of them had come in yet, right?

Actually no, I hadn't heard that at all. K, I'm officially giving it another chance starting....now. My bad.

See? Crown really is all about second chances this season. :rolleyes:

bazinga.jpg

Didn't get any pictures myself but I did run across this on facebook. Picture of the full uniform being worn tonight by the 3rd field conductor.

29876_705038036327_36613929_39451266_7922637_n.jpg

Also, the uniforms being worn by the two drum majors are similar. The only differences I could see were that the sleeves are the same cream color as the pants and the flap appeared to have sequins or some other shiny material on it.

I think that this is just an unflattering picture in general. He just looks awkward. Of course a bad pose will show a bad outfit. Why do you think the good fashion pictures are from experts?

I say wait to see a proper picture then judge. Yes I know that you should be able to see the uniform anytime and judge it but everyone is basing their thoughts on this one "unflattering" picture. I'm going to Fort Mill to see my boyfriend, I will be able to get a picture of the uniform straight on if no one has by then.