DCPI XIV Season Discussion

Ahh, skip it. Wasn't all that funny anyway. :laughing: hehe!

Edited by Tin Guardian

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gonna give it about another half hour (while I watch the on demand video of Crown and Cadets again :P ). If they still dont have recaps up... I will go with generated scores.

Well guys i'm headed to the Louisville show. I'll let you guys know i thought about it. If i can get my phone to do interent right I might give live updates.

After our tradition of performing our first show of the season on valve rotor bugles and performing our greatest hits. Mystre finally debuted their show, Belshazzar's Feast, in Fort Mills and won their first contest in... how long?... I duno... a while.

Look for the formal press release of the show tonight or tomorrow along with an arrangement of the opener done by yours truly (now that I have a break from drill).

Well guys i'm headed to the Louisville show. I'll let you guys know i thought about it. If i can get my phone to do interent right I might give live updates.

HAVE FUN! The Allentown show was pretty awesome and a gorgeous night for drum corps

Recaps are up. I was hoping to get scores tonight but I guess I'll have something to wake up to.

Daily digest for 6/23:

The southern corps have Georgia on their mind as they travel to McConnell-Talbert Stadium in Warner Robins, a venue that hosted DCI shows in the early 90's.

WarnerRobinsGAMcConnellTalbertStadi.jpg

In the midwest, corps pay a visit to northern Indiana, stopping at Merrillville High's Pirate Stadium. Well visible from the interstate, this surprisingly large stadium was recently resurfaced with Fieldturf, making it one of the premier stadia in that region of the state.

MerrillvilleINMerrillvilleHS7000-1.jpg

Glory of Music crushed the competition at our home show in San Diego last night! A wonderful start to the season for the DCPI defending Open Class Champions and World and A Class runners-up! :tongue:

Congrats to our Glory of Music friends for the sweep up of trophies last night in San Diego...and the home crowd too. Nice opening.

What a train wreck out West for us ... over 3 point drop for Cross last night...Hawaii not much better.

All I can say is we need to get some real scores out there, especially for the highly overrated GE kind. :tongue: