DCPI XIV Season Discussion

Oh lookie, I'm back in this thing.. :blink:

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont even know that it will be the Knights! Id be willing to throw it down for Knights-- Velour Knights or California Knights! ANY CLASS corps versus ANY FANFARE corps...nope--not gonna get any takers I am sure! Heck I bet all THREE can do it before three FANFARE corps can!!!

Game on.

I dont even know that it will be the Knights! Id be willing to throw it down for Knights-- Velour Knights or California Knights! ANY CLASS corps versus ANY FANFARE corps...nope--not gonna get any takers I am sure! Heck I bet all THREE can do it before three FANFARE corps can!!!

Blah blah.. it was only a week ago FANFARE had positions 3, 4, 5, and 6 in World Class while the Non Plush and Plush Knights were in the teens. Positions change like the wind..will see come stretch time.

As the drumline of INT always says... "It doesn't matter what happens on the field; what happens off the field is what's important."

:smile:

What a great night of competition last night! Our first corps topped 90 and a close finish at the CLASS championships- just what we want to see in DCPI!

Tonight's competition continues with two more southern shows- one at Finley Stadium in Chattanooga TN and another at Milton HS in the Florida Panhandle:

ChattanoogaTNFinleyStadium21000.jpg

MiltonFLMiltonHS6000.jpg

Overseas, corps visit Calais' Stade Epopee in northern France for the last continental show before heading up to England:

CalaisFranceStadedeEpopee12000.jpg

Psst: According to my calculations, had Glory of Polaris performed last night they would have scored in the 90.7~91.0 range.

As Toby said, Game On. :smile:

Psst: According to my calculations, had Glory of Polaris performed last night they would have scored in the 90.7~91.0 range.

As Toby said, Game On. :smile:

By my calculations, MN Madness, if scored last night, would have scored between 90.7 and a 91.0 as well which would have been a complete sweep by MN Madness at the CLASS Championships last night! But they were too busy partying over in Europe and enjoying there time overseas!!

Oh well!!

my calculations is if we had not performed we would have gotten score of ZERO! ya got three corps to go, we got ONE

and if FANFARE wants the first half of the season while CLASS cleans up the finish--thats fine with me

Yeah, FANFARE corps can't finish.

Like last season's Organization of the Year, with two silvers and a gold. Had to be a CLASS org, right? What? It wasn't? :grouphug: