DCPI XIV Season Discussion

Mystre

1 39.200 27.750 28.400 95.350 0.000 95.350

Kadence

2 39.200 28.400 27.650 95.250 0.000 95.250

Here we go again!

Having flashbacks to season 7 here. :tongue:

LWC's solidly in finals after last season's disappearing act, but Providence suffered a disappointing 13th place finish (how appropriate, considering the day), to end their season just .15 out of finals.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Likewise the VK Too had a sub par run which landed them in a 3 way tie for 13th. This is the 1st season in which they've competed that they haven't made finals. Such mixed emotions here at housing as the Velour Knights volt back into a finalist spot and VK³ hold on to a medalist spot.

Congrats to all the Open and A Class finalists.

HUGE congratulations to Buffalo Sound for making Open Class Finals with a 0.25 penalty. :tongue:

Scores are up, congrats to our Open and A Class Champions, both first time winners I believe (I could be wrong)...

Congrats to our World Class finalists!! Some new names in the list, and some familiar ones missing!!

Good luck to the Finalists tomorrow.... as always... captions are due by 4:00 PM Central Time.

and some familiar ones missing!!Nasta

ouch--including defending champs...cant get out of 16th! good to see old friends and fellow CLASS Corps carrying the torch on though! Nastalgia Vanguard on top--Velour Knights in 4th--California Knights in 6th! Ill be cheering for you from a very unusual spot---the bleachers!

Rough year for Knight Org as we just couldnt seem to get any of our corps to stick it out all season even with LBC doing so well in the sweepstakes!

COME ON POLARIS, YOU CAN DOOOO IT!! :tongue:

There was a three-way tie for 11th in World Class. Do all three advance to Finals? (meaning we have 13 Finalists on this Friday the 13th?)

WOW! I am so proud in all of my corps this season! OLV and Stardom may not have been finalists but they scored very well and last minute changes to Supremacy's program put them into first place! Congrats to the open class champion and good luck to all the corps competing in world class finals! :tongue:

Yes, both A and Open class champs are first-timers (for that respective corps, not director)

Very pleased with my corps:

Glory of Aurora finished 5th in Class A, their 3rd Top 6 finish in four seasons of existence.

Glory of Bellatrix finished 3rd in Open Class, their 3rd medal and 4th Top 4 finish in five seasons of existence. They also finished with their highest score ever.

Dating back to last season, that's five straight Top 5 finishes and four medals for Glory of Music corps. Here's hoping Polaris can make it a nice six pack tomorrow night!

Edited by hostrauser

How tough was this season? TWO 0.5 penalty corps made the Top 25 in World Class. :tongue:

A 3 way tie for 2nd :tongue::thumbup::thumbup:

In addition to that, the California World Class state title will come down the last show.