DCPI XIV Season Discussion

A 3 way tie for 2nd :tongue::thumbup::thumbup:

Don't forget the tie for 6th and 9th and the .45 spread between finalists. Literally anything can happen tomorrow night.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off congrats to Nastalgia (Ced) and Supremacy on their wins in Open and Class A.

Hawaii jumps to a tie for Bronze from 10th at Semis. This is their 7th medal in Open Class (2 gold, 3 silver, 2 bronze).

Cross finishes close 4th in Class A. This is their 7th straight season in the top 5.

Wow Jupiter hangs on in 3 way tie for 11th spot. Hope we can improve on that for Saturday night but good to be in the final group.

Edited by StarOrg

In it's first live season, Knights of Sound pull off a silver medal, after tying for 1st in Semis.

In it's 2nd live season, the A Class Knights of Note make finals for the 1st time, but had to settle for 9th after leading for about half of the last 3 weeks.

Now, the Knights of Power rise 6 spots going into finals to finish 7th, and make World Class finals in it's first live season. Can they continue the climb, and possibly take the Knights Sword home as well? Stay tuned...

13 on the 13th!

Looks like I had it right the other day...

Skyrocketing Scores! Massive Ticket Sales! Sold Out Souveniers! Ecstatic Crowds! Flying Babies!

Some wildly shifting placements too! Outstanding performances, all around.

Gratz to all the Open & A Finalists - It was a spectacular season!

One more show, World. One more show. :lookaround:

Yup, because of the tie, we will have a 13 corps finals!

Well ii'm happy to go to Indy with a title. Hopefully Nastalgia Vanguard can hold on. Congrats to all Open and A Finalist. NPE had an up and down season and we are okay with a finals appearance. Tonight should be very intresting.

Unless something really wild happens, it's highly unlikely I will win this thing - but I sure am proud of this group to make it to the Finals.

The Lions came in 19/19 in their first show and worked their hides off to make it here tonight. However it ends, it will have been an amazing journey!

I won't know how it all ends until late Sunday night (will be out on a river, over-night kayak adventure :laughing: ) but I'll be cheering everyone on!

Congratulations to all 13 of the competitors.

The Crimson Lions, DCP-I:XIV Finalist & WI State Champions. Sounds mighty good to me. :lookaround:

Truly a wonderful feeling, isn't is? Polaris was near the bottom of the pack the first half of their inaugural season, including finishing (IIRC) 19th and 23rd at two big "all corps" shows. But after three or four weeks the game clicked and they ended up finishing 6th at Finals. Still one of my most satisfying DCPI memories. :lookaround: