Allentown Arena

that IS a small crowd... whats the reason? Maybe just 3 corps can't draw enough people in...

(Pleaseeee don't mention the G7, i'm sick of that discussion)

Maybe it's because of the political drama before the beginning of the season? Maybe it's a bad economy?

Lmfao!! Yes and I can't WAIT! Been looking to see how much of a mad world it really is and how many toy souldiers will come to life.

...that was lame lol :whistle:

SuperStock_4001-1041.jpg

Except for Cletus there, I'd say I agree with the scores for that comment.

:)

FTR, the music really surprised me.. and I like the brass sound a whole bunch.. it's a very aggressive show... and the pretty is rrrreeeeeallllllyyy pretty.. I'll expect a full report!

SuperStock_4001-1041.jpg

Except for Cletus there, I'd say I agree with the scores for that comment.

:)

FTR, the music really surprised me.. and I like the brass sound a whole bunch.. it's a very aggressive show... and the pretty is rrrreeeeeallllllyyy pretty.. I'll expect a full report!

If AT&T can give me a full 3G signal for my Iphone, I'll try to keep you guys updated as it's happening. Othewise, I apologize in advance on AT&T's behalf.

Well, I do like the Crown logo clasps on the jackets. That's pretty cool.

I like the uniforms but my favorite is the guard uniforms. I think they look great!

My son is there with his Blackberry, but he seems to have it turned off. I was hoping he would send me updates & pics.