Allentown Arena

Cavaliers were good, but safe. CG uniform are totally MJ...and not in a good way. Flags were cool.

I didn't notice Crown's uniform because I was too distracted by how good they are. Whoa! They want to win. Music is Star difficult.

Cadets have a nice fun show (96/97) but they need to add some Kosher beef to that Velveeta. Not as many opportunities to water down compared to Crown. I do like it better than last year.

Cavaliers were good, but safe. CG uniform are totally MJ...and not in a good way. Flags were cool.

I didn't notice Crown's uniform because I was too distracted by how good they are. Whoa! They want to win. Music is Star difficult.

Cadets have a nice fun show (96/97) but they need to add some Kosher beef to that Velveeta. Not as many opportunities to water down compared to Crown. I do like it better than last year.

I couldn't help laughing so hard.

Evening everybody. Will have to catch up on all I missed. Hi Dee! :whistle:

Is that you Maureen? I have to get up to speed on who is who on here again! I spent the day with the corps yesterday, got major sunburn, but the uniforms are done...till they start losing weight. I'm traveling with them from Chicago to Denver and then again from Allentown to Indianapolis....alterations never end with the Cadets!

im kind of hungry now.

alterations never end with the Cadets!

Same with the Cavaliers! Always good to meet other sewing crew on here! :)

Welcome back! It's like a family reunion lol..

Hi Tekk!

Hey - I looked all over for you last season at the Meadowlands so I could meet you, but never did find you. Maybe next season...

I think I am more excited to finally see new scores on dci.org! HA I am hopeless!

are they up already??