BEST Uniforms in drum corps history

Star 1989- Liked the plaid sash, and the guard uniforms were actual uniforms.

Phantom 1989- Bring back the little accents, like the sergeant insignia, and the short side capes. Also, add in some freakin red. AMEN BRODA!

SCV 1994- Specifically, the White Soviet Naval Uniform worn by a member of the guard.

Madison 1999 (To pick a year)- Liked the green, classic look. A little depressed their going to black instead of the classic madison green, but hey its a lot better than what they put out in 07. OH THE HUMANITY!

Madison 2006- You threw out the White uni with red accents for WHAT!? See above comments on 07. EECCKKK.

From what I have heard the best uniforms of all time may be the 2010 Troopers! I have heard rumors that they are going with the entire corps marching in black (rumor) military uniforms that match the past Drum Major uniforms! I just wonder how they will make the Drum Major stand out? (Maybe in white?)

Hmmmmm we'll see very soon, won't we. :tongue:

Several have already posted, but Belleville Black Knights, hands down.

Have you noticed...most of the uniforms folks are choosing as the best in the history of drum corps in this thread...have more of a military look than many of the uniforms worn today? I am sure this is just a coincidence. :tongue:

Cadets, always, but they have to have the real frogs and buttons. And I really like the DMs in the white with yellow!

Early-Mid 80's BD. Classy and sharp.

I loved Scouts in the Eisenhower jackets.

And ALWAYS, the USMC Drum and Bugle Corps!

I agree with a lot of these picks. I've got to say, I really miss the original Boston Crusader uniforms (and am so glad The Cadets went back to a close copy of their original uniform too). I'm also going to throw in my vote for Regiment Militaire's from 1974.