A question on yall's thoughts

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with most everyone else, I think the 'givens' are Cadets, Crown, Cavies, Blue Devils, SCV, Bluecoats. The other two spots will be a toss up among Phantom, Blue Stars & Boston IMO with Blue Knights & Glassmen possible dark horse contenders.

One "down" year and everyone writes off Regiment as not being in the top 8, lol. Murf will be G7 + 1, probably Blue Stars.

i'm going to predict that the top 8 won't change

You could be right, and if so that is kind of sad.

I can't think of a any sport where the top 8 finishers in a given year, would be the exact same 8 finishers the following year... and if so, no more than 1 or 2 positions removed up or down from the previous years position as well. That said, it would be shocking to see Phantom Regiment with 2 back to back seasons not in the top 8 at Finals.

Edited by BRASSO

I think the top 8 will be very similar names.. but very dissimilar order.

Id say madison most likely will not jump to top 8. Its been done, but its pretty rare.

In fact, it was done by them in 2003... from 14th to 8th the next year! This will be slightly more difficult, but their staff is better than what they had in 2003. I will not count them out of top 8.

i'm going to predict that the top 8 won't change

Phantom is very likely going to be in the top 8. One year does not make a trend.