Your 1st Prediction...placement for all World Class Corps

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea...I know. I'd make a prediction after all the corps have performed, but they haven't yet. Guess you could always predict atleast the 3 that have! haha

I understand.

I'd be willing to bet that at the end of the year, my current list will be about as accurate as a LOT of lists that people generate even 2 weeks from now. So will a lot of others right now.

Again, this is just for fun. We'll have lots more of these later.

Hell.. this score happened in the first week last year. Imagine if you had made your predictions off of it...

World Class

1 Carolina Crown 77.500

2 The Cavaliers 77.100

3 Phantom Regiment 76.300

4 Blue Stars 70.400

5 Boston Crusaders 70.100

6 Glassmen 67.500

7 Colts 65.600

8 Spirit 64.500

It would have been a pretty good prediction.....but its hard to believe that Blue Stars gained 6 points on Phantom during the season. Crown is 1.5 points up on Cadets and 3 points up on Cavies....I cant wait to see what happens when the west coast corps come into play....exciting year and we may have our 9th different DCI champion (not the mention the only corps to have won an Open Class and World Class championship if they win.)

It would have been a pretty good prediction.....but its hard to believe that Blue Stars gained 6 points on Phantom during the season.

well, phantom at that point, probably never shouldve been that close to crown\cavaliers either. the difference between the levels of those shows was very, very clear.

whoever scores highest wins

I'll play, not sure we know more now as opposed to yesterday but here's my updated guess:

1) Crown

2) SCV

3) Cadets

4) BD

5) Blue Stars

6) Cavies

7) Phantom

8) BK

9) Bluecoats

10) Boston

11) Madison

12) Troopers