Boston Crusaders 2010

2010 BAC Tour Schedule

July 13 - Carmel, IN

This Tuesday will be my first chance to see the show. I'm looking forward to it! Their show last year was as entertaining as anything in the top five.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if it can somehow be infused into the "battle for the throne" section.

I can see (or rather hear as the case may be) Conquest working in that section. :thumbdown:

I sure do hope so, since this is their 70th year anniversary (sp?). I've seen them perform twice this year so far, both times I was hoping to hear Conquest, and both times..... :thumbdown:

It's in there, although it's disguised. The "shots" are split between perc and brass in the Shostakovich, and I think I can hear them in the percussion section throughout the show. Also, at the end, the "calls" are definitely in there too--surprised no one has noticed that.

It's in there, although it's disguised. The "shots" are split between perc and brass in the Shostakovich, and I think I can hear them in the percussion section throughout the show. Also, at the end, the "calls" are definitely in there too--surprised no one has noticed that.

I had not noticed. I'll have to listen more closely next time I see them. :thumbdown:

Or get the APD from Ewing, right? :thumbdown:

I could... :whistle:

Boston has been dropping bits of Conquest in their shows for the past few years. Personally I like it better than the whole thing. As nice as it might be from a heritage standpoint, it's time to move on (evolve) and the way they have has been kind of cool. Boston has put a really nice package together this year and I think they will continue to grow the show. And maybe just maybe at an encore at their show in August they will play Conquest for their anniversay with 80 brass at full volume. YIKES!! That just might satisfy all the alumni who through the years have always wondered what Conquest would sound like with a full horn line. Eat em up Boston.

Boston has been dropping bits of Conquest in their shows for the past few years. Personally I like it better than the whole thing. As nice as it might be from a heritage standpoint, it's time to move on (evolve) and the way they have has been kind of cool. Boston has put a really nice package together this year and I think they will continue to grow the show. And maybe just maybe at an encore at their show in August they will play Conquest for their anniversay with 80 brass at full volume. YIKES!! That just might satisfy all the alumni who through the years have always wondered what Conquest would sound like with a full horn line. Eat em up Boston.

They have played a lot of great music over the past 70's years. Conquest is just one of many. all ways a good package for every one to enjoy.