Boston Crusaders 2010

The ending will come. The demand of their overall show design is in the top 5. A great amount of improvement sense i saw them in Quincy. Have a great day

IMO there are about 8 corps this year with "top 5" design. It will boil down to who performs the best.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO there are about 8 corps this year with "top 5" design. It will boil down to who performs the best.

I agree. It's also interesting to note that corps like BAC and Blue Stars appear to be only about 3 1/2 pts or so out of 1st right now, compared with 6 or 7 pts last year at this time. What a competitive season this is turning out to be, and if anything, it does serve to shoot holes in the whole G7 theory......at least for now, there IS NO elite level in terms of scoring.

Game on!

I agree. It's also interesting to note that corps like BAC and Blue Stars appear to be only about 3 1/2 pts or so out of 1st right now, compared with 6 or 7 pts last year at this time. What a competitive season this is turning out to be, and if anything, it does serve to shoot holes in the whole G7 theory......at least for now, there IS NO elite level in terms of scoring.

Game on!

Good point, Craiga. The Corps are close performance wise so far. Additionally, when one factors in enjoyable shows to watch and listen too for many fans, there is even less of a gap too.

Edited by BRASSO

What a competitive season this is turning out to be, and if anything, it does serve to shoot holes in the whole G7 theory......at least for now, there IS NO elite level in terms of scoring.

Game on!

DCI is loving this. Wait a minute! Maybe DCI has something to do with these.............

Just watched a fairly crappy iPhone video of a run through on YouTube. Can't wait to see them live! Anyway, at least in the snippets of the show I saw, it's apparent to me that Boston lives and dies on its contra section this summer. There are so many of them (one of them's my son), they are featured so heavily in the drill, and their sound is so rich it colors every piece (at least that I heard on the video and at camps).

One thought: the contras, more than anybody else, have to be clean clean clean. /the obvious.

Edited by dapperpoet

Any plans for Conquest?

Any plans for Conquest?

I do not know. But I would think there will be some surprises in-store. Good luck tonight Boston.

Good luck tonight Boston!

My prediction is that an AMAZING performance tonight will result in an AMAZING placement in this Pittsburg show. WALDO is about to ROAR! :thumbdown:

Any plans for Conquest?

I sure do hope so, since this is their 70th year anniversary (sp?). I've seen them perform twice this year so far, both times I was hoping to hear Conquest, and both times..... :thumbdown:

Good luck tonight Boston!

My prediction is that an AMAZING performance tonight will result in an AMAZING placement in this Pittsburg show. WALDO is about to ROAR! :thumbdown:

Eat'em up at INT !! ( no.. wait a minute. that's not right... lemme think, lemme think.. Oh, now I remember... )

EAT'EM UP BOSTON !!.... ( haha!)