Boston Crusaders 2010

I claim ignorance to whom you are Ms./Sir since your profile is limited, but will accept your comment that we know each other. That being the case, you know that I'm like many BAC alumni who want them to do well, but have been disappointed in recent leadership and how serious they want the corps to challenge each year. Referring to the corps as BAC was born when I marched. We were Bad A## Crusaders because we were interested in trying to win contests,not that we put on a good show. As you know then, we let the judges know, occasionally, our feelings during retreat, if we felt the corps as a section or the whole corps got robbed. Sorry that the money generated by my donated Silent Auction item this year and the 3 digit amount donated to the current challenge with Madison does not help the corps.

I find this post very insulting! :laughing: I am an alumnus from BAC from 1990 and 1991. I find it totally egregious especially when you say: "I'm like many BAC alumni who want them to do well, but have been disappointed in recent leadership and how serious they want the corps to challenge each year." How dare you for that matter say that I have been disappointed in the recent leadership of this corps. I applaud them for their efforts. I applaud the staff of this corps when I marched EVEN when we were not in the top 12. You have said things here in a public forum that have gone way beyond what ever should have been said on here. I really think you should stop now IMO. It is one thing to stating a different opinion about something, but bashing the staff or members is quite another. You really should be ashamed. :rolleyes:

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for another great show tonight! Go Boston! My favorite corps since 2000.

Big Bird wants to be seen.

As a former marching and staff member, what I am most proud of is the perserverance and longetivity of the Boston Crusaders. If you would have told me that 30 years after I was on the staff, that I would be on a discussion board discussing where the corps has been placing in the top twelve, I would have wanted someone to wake me up from my dream. Needless to say, I have been overjoyed in the direction that the corps has taken. Yes, were there times that direction has wobbled, but then again, they are still here, still being discussed and most of all, still revelent. So, to all the alumni, staff and support, loking forward to season 71. Who would have thought! HA HA WE DON"T GAVA

WTG BAC... Tonight with your 85.2....not that scores matter...I'm just happy to see you are hanging in there tough :laughing:

Great job at Broken Arrow, BAC. Proud of your talent and efforts. Keep it up! :laughing:

Great job at Broken Arrow, BAC. Proud of your talent and efforts. Keep it up! :laughing:

Nice Job Boston, Old School Challenge, update on Crusader website, neck and neck, Any Alumni on facebook, please get the word out to all your friends and former members. Great idea by the corps tp raise money. if you have given, thank you and post on the corps site that you have donated. Challenge some people you marched with, and let them know on the Crusader site. Thanks for the time spent reading this. Go Boston!