2010 Rankings

Generations...they were great! I had some good friends in that corps. I met my brother from another mother in 2000 because we seemed to be at a lot of the same shows as Generations that summer.

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you can't make up rules as you go along. some win some lose. that's the way it is. and like tom say's just be patient.......you may be surprised.

they took 11 in 1999...ihope they will consider that again...I have no issue about the class A corps, but let's face it...the crowd, in my opinion, deserves to see a brilliant Kiltie corps, a great Renegades corps and a solid kidsgrove corps...and I am biased toward the Kilts because they always seem to be the odd man out....three years in a row, i believe, they were the only corps whose scores went Down following the last week of the regular season..oops, sorry..........but we want to see them in finals

they took 11 in 1999...ihope they will consider that again...I have no issue about the class A corps, but let's face it...the crowd, in my opinion, deserves to see a brilliant Kiltie corps, a great Renegades corps and a solid kidsgrove corps...and I am biased toward the Kilts because they always seem to be the odd man out....three years in a row, i believe, they were the only corps whose scores went Down following the last week of the regular season..oops, sorry..........but we want to see them in finals

i get that but rules are rules. i hope they make the top 10 and i think they have a shot. no matter what is posted here it will not affect what DCA decides.

i get that but rules are rules. i hope they make the top 10 and i think they have a shot. no matter what is posted here it will not affect what DCA decides.

it is obvious that no matter what is posted here, DCA will not be impacted....which is too bad, because intelligence lives here, usually

no they took 11 in 86 and 13 in 93

And at both times there wasn't a Class A to figure into the time allotments.

I don't remember 11 in 99 tho. maybe the rain wiped it from my memory

Kilties

Last show 83.8

Prelims 81.88

CVets

Last Show 87

Prelims 87.8

MC

Last show 81

Prelims 84

Kilties

Last Show 84.325

Prelims 82.78

CVets

Last Show 85

Prelims 88.2

MC

Last Show 80.2

Prelims 85.5

Kilties

Last Show 84.0

Prelims 81.56

CVets

Last 82.

Prelims 82.

MC

Last 80.2

Prelims 80.8

I picked the comparison of the above 3 corps because they were all in the same scoring group.

It is kind of disturbing to me,that all 3 years the Kilties were the only group of the 3 to take a significant drop in scores between the last reg.season show and prelims.

And now for my humble opinion (and some would say unedikated)

it is what it is and was what it was. Can't keep living in the past.

And I do not think for a moment that the Kilties are.They are moving foward and are

ready to bring A Great Show to Rochester .

GOOD LUCK TO ALL

But my Heart is with the Midwest.

MBI over Bucs

Kilties make prelims in a BIG WAY

Govies Will show everybody what it's all about

I believe in 1999 the kilties appeared as the 11th corps....in exhibition.....in fact a trivia question was: "Who was the last corps to appear in a competitive venue in the 20th Century?" It was the 1999 Kilts at DCA

Edited by bigbluekiltie

I picked the comparison of the above 3 corps because they were all in the same scoring group.

It is kind of disturbing to me,that all 3 years the Kilties were the only group of the 3 to take a significant drop in scores between the last reg.season show and prelims.

Thanks for the support, jeff. Yeah, it has become a very disturbing and confusing trend....they have also gotten significantly better each year since 2000, but their scores do not reflect that growth.