Rochester Show / July 3rd

Wish I was there to enjoy the company of good friends! Have an awesome day everyone!!!!

Yes. Guardrocks101 won't be there. :thumbup:

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone got any predictions??

Yes... Weather in Rochester will be PERFECT and a good time will be had by all..... :thumbup:

I agree with the last few posters....any evening you can get out, close to home, and enjoy a drum corps show is a good evening. I'm sure Rochester will be a very well run, well attended, enjoyable and exciting night of drum corps. So...anyone got any predictions??

I predict that you're an #######.

I'm not sure David or Allen would want me to get involved with this thread but...

This is a thread PROMOTING a show, and VOReason (legendary cheerleader of Blue PA teams) gets on here to rag on Empire's Youtube video from 3 weeks ago. That video was clearly posted by a proud family member, and not an official corps piece. (Do you really think they'll be using practice flags in competition, you idiot?). If you want to say insane things, do it on a "Review" thread (I should know).

AND if you're half the expert you think you are, you'll notice that THAT performance (3 weeks ago) was about as good as Empire was in Scranton last year.

I haven't seen any reviews of any of the other corps saying that they're 6 weeks ahead last year (and 30 members bigger).

So... if you ask members of Empire, they'll grudgingly admit that they know who I am ... Let's see if the Blue Team wants to take ownership of VOReason's constant stain on their outwardly sportsmanlike reputation.

This will be a very entertaining evening: along with the 3 competing corps, St. Joe's, Scout House, and Erie would score VERY high in Applause Meter Competitions.

Good luck Empire!

Step it up Vets - you know what I'm talking about.

TA

(not affliated)

I'm not sure David or Allen would want me to get involved with this thread but...

This is a thread PROMOTING a show, and VOReason (legendary cheerleader of Blue PA teams) gets on here to rag on Empire's Youtube video from 3 weeks ago. That video was clearly posted by a proud family member, and not an official corps piece. (Do you really think they'll be using practice flags in competition, you idiot?). If you want to say insane things, do it on a "Review" thread (I should know).

AND if you're half the expert you think you are, you'll notice that THAT performance (3 weeks ago) was about as good as Empire was in Scranton last year.

I haven't seen any reviews of any of the other corps saying that they're 6 weeks ahead last year (and 30 members bigger).

So... if you ask members of Empire, they'll grudgingly admit that they know who I am ... Let's see if the Blue Team wants to take ownership of VOReason's constant stain on their outwardly sportsmanlike reputation.

This will be a very entertaining evening: along with the 3 competing corps, St. Joe's, Scout House, and Erie would score VERY high in Applause Meter Competitions.

Good luck Empire!

TA

(not affliated)

Hmmm... don't think all that was merited (I'm sure a build up of supressed feelings). My prediction:

Empire

Grenadiers

White Sabers

Its a safe prediction, but I think it is correct.

Wish I could go. This will be my son's first time marching in DCA and I have a few friends in Scout House who I would love to see. Hopefully I will be able to make the Hornell show. :tongue:

Wish I could go. This will be my son's first time marching in DCA and I have a few friends in Scout House who I would love to see. Hopefully I will be able to make the Hornell show. :tongue:

That is so cool....Your son will enjoy it right? Your signature tells me that you are definitley a Drum Corps kinda MOM!!! Nice to pass the torch eh? I passed it many years ago...and I am very excited as well..cause my son is now doing the snare thing..cause Dad did it ..in the old days!!! Could not be prouder..so i know where you are coming from....Good stuff..we love drum corps and our children !! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: and DCA!!! sorry to the naysayers!! and Tom the Bomb??? good for you!!! say it the way it is Brother!! :tongue:

Good luck Empire!

TA

(not affliated)

Oops...I seem to have hit a nerve....

Good luck Empire!

TA

(not affliated)

ladies and gentlemen, the comedic stylings of Tom Allen!

ladies and gentlemen, the comedic stylings of Tom Allen!

Jeff, just drop the VOReason character.

You horned in on Allen Buell's post to promote this show.

You can mess with me all you want... but when you start messing with good, honest people... well, they just don't deserve it (Empire OR Bucs).

VOReason logs in at 12:43 AM

Jeff Ream logs in at 12:46 AM

Very sloppy.

7PM Growney Stadium

St. John Fisher College

Rochester, NY

Come see Empire's best corps since 1998