If I had to quess, the "it" would be,

"I hope it doesn't rain"

meaning I have just jinxed the show.....sorry. :blink:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It sure would be nice if someone whom has been to a few of the shows this past week+ to provide assessment and observation on Cavies show. Like 5 shows in a row and all we keep hearing is "the score" and "cool rifle thing". Need some details :)

Well, I am here and the weather is beautiful! It's pretty lame when I bad to pay $18 for just about the crappiest seats in the house yet because I bought the tickets online I was able to purchase my dci Minnesota tickets for $18 (normally $27) as well. What's up with that?

Anyway, looks like the colt cadets are on their way out to the field. There is a group of elderly people next to me saying they are pretty sure drum corps members are all out of high school and arguing whether they are professional or not. I will hopefully be educating them throughout the night.

Colt cadets frontline is on the field. The corps is at the gate. It's the beginning of a great night of drum corps!!!

Colt Cadets are finished. Up next are the Racine Scouts.

Racine is done...Governaires ("Govies" to us former all age corps members!) are up next.

are the Colt Cadets a "B" corps to the Cadets?

I am always amazed at the Governaires' ability to rock even though I only count less than 40 people. The crowd is very receptive...but maybe part of that is because Govies are from MN...naaaah. They are fun and good!

are the Colt Cadets a "B" corps to the Cadets?

They're a B corps to the Colts!