Stewing in Ewing

I'll let mr twitter do the scores. I'll be too slow. I hope you enjoyed the updates everyone!

For complaints...please go to Hellen Waite. ;-)

Thanks for the updates. Good job all around.

Scores in

Carolina 80.5

Bluecoats 79.9

Phantom 77.5

Boston 77.4

Spirit 69.7

Crossmen 68.1

Surf 63.7

Wow, this is shaping up to be a very interesting edge-of-your-seat season.

Wow, Boston only .1 behind Phantom. An interesting early/mid season!

2nd show out and Boston breaks a 77....

Phantom has been getting some great early season scores from their Percussion. I'd be interested how this held up tonite with the Corps around them.

Phantom has been getting some great early season scores from their Percussion. I'd be interested how this held up tonite with the Corps around them.

Way to go BLOOOOO! Wow, that show is definitely shaping up to be top 5, maybe top 3. Love it. I have not seen Crown live, but from FN they look amazing to me, and I have seen Bluecoats live (once) and they also looked amazing to me. Probably their best show in a while. The race for top 5 is going to be unreal this year. We say that a lot I guess, but this year really seems true. And I have seen Phantom as well, and that show will pack a serious punch when all the pieces are cleaned and tweaked a bit.

This all gets really interesting when Blue Devils and SCV head east.

Boston filled out a lot of guard work over the last 2 days. Looks like it helped. They are going to catch others very early this year. They are only 2 shows in so far.