2010 - Best year since?

It is pretty obvious (to me at least) that 2010 is shaping up to be a better year for Drum Corps than 2009 was, but do you think 2010 is going to be a better year than 2008 or 07? What do you guys think?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, I've thought that every year that I can remember, and about half I've been completely wrong about. I remember thinking 07 was the greatest year of drum corps ever, and that's one of the years I watch the least after the fact. So while I agree that this year is awesome, time will truly tell if it will stay awesome in years to come.

Best year possibly since '93! Definilety '80 was the year noone sucked, but '93 top to bottom was crazy good too!!

Wes P

Newseditor44, why do you think that this isnt a good year? You cant say that you think its gonna be a bad year and then just not say anything afterward. I think that this year is going to be pretty dang epic when it comes right down to it all.

After the show's I watched last night, I would argue that this is NOT a good year for drum corps.

Well it is your opinion and I will respect it... however score wise this has been an amazing year so far... although I have not seen any shows YET I can not judge this season until I have seen any shows. I have another 2 weeks to see any but its all well and worth it!... it always is!

Well it is your opinion and I will respect it... however score wise this has been an amazing year so far... although I have not seen any shows YET I can not judge this season until I have seen any shows. I have another 2 weeks to see any but its all well and worth it!... it always is!

It's an interesting year score wise, though I never put any thought into the scores until all of the corps get together in Texas. Then we'll really start to see what is going on.