OFFICIAL Atlanta Regional Thread...

• Replies 968
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to do my best to see every show, even the DCA corps, but my reactions will have to wait until I get home. I'll take notes. :P I'm pumped. This is only my second show (07 ATL), so this will be my first time seeing many (all but Colts) of the pre-INT corps live!

EDIT: It'll also be the first time I've seen Madison Scouts live. Oooooooh. :D

Edited by aNiMaL

I'm going to do my best to see every show, even the DCA corps, but my reactions will have to wait until I get home. I'll take notes. :P I'm pumped. This is only my second show (07 ATL), so this will be my first time seeing many (all but Colts) of the pre-INT corps live!

EDIT: It'll also be the first time I've seen Madison Scouts live. Oooooooh. :D

Sounds like you're in for a treat! I'm just ready to hear some nice licks, and loud horns!

Is this the only dome show for the corps other than finals?

This year, yes.

The Alamodome in San Antonio was going to be the other but the Dallas Cowboys decided to use it for the start of training camp the same weekend that the show was booked.

I have heard on other threads the mention of Indy opening the roof... can anyone confirm?

This year, yes.

The Alamodome in San Antonio was going to be the other but the Dallas Cowboys decided to use it for the start of training camp the same weekend that the show was booked.

I have heard on other threads the mention of Indy opening the roof... can anyone confirm?

Yes, DCI confirmed a while back that they would try opening the roof for Quarterfinals.

Alright, question:

I'm trying to figure out which corps I want to go watch on Friday for rehearsal.

I know 8 of them will be in TN: correct me if I'm wrong (BD, Cadets, Crown, PR, Bluecoats, SCV, Cavaliers, Boston Crusaders)?

Which means atleast some of the corps should be rehearsing on Friday, The ones I know of are Colts, Crossmen, and maybe Blue Knights? Not sure...any info on which ones will be at their housing sites for rehearsal on Friday ? And which ones should I go watch?

What a terrible draw for The Cadets. BD still managed to go on last. fooey

Crown is at Kell High School in Marietta.