• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes!

July 16 - Bridgewater, MA

July 17 - Groton, CT

July 18 - Manchester, NH

Please come out and support these fine corps.

Thanks,

Dave

Any idea why it's in Bridgewater and not Brockton now? :thumbdown:

man....did I hate div 2/3 regionals when I marched.

But then again, there were twice the amount of div 2/3 corps a decade ago.

I remember one of the regionals in the north east, we went on at like 7:10am!! The ONLY people in the stands were the judges, staff, and parents of the corps that were on the road with us.

There was goose poo all over the field, small stadium, and we had to share showers with 8 other corps' that morning.

It'd be too difficult to pull these off anymore though.

I remember one of the regionals in the north east, we went on at like 7:10am!! The ONLY people in the stands were the judges, staff, and parents of the corps that were on the road with us.

There was goose poo all over the field, small stadium, and we had to share showers with 8 other corps' that morning.

It'd be too difficult to pull these off anymore though.

Then how does the World Class do it everyone? With more than one a year? :thumbdown:

I know exactly which show you're thinking about- the Erie PA focus show. Did that place stink or what!

I know exactly which show you're thinking about- the Erie PA focus show. Did that place stink or what!

Yes! that was it! I just checked the patch on my jacket from 2000 and that was the regional.

Then how does the World Class do it everyone? With more than one a year? :smile:

Because the World Class tours are capable of doing a more national tour than most open class corps'.

Try telling all the west coast corps' that they HAVE to go to the east coast for a regional, a couple weeks before finals in Indy.

The regionals that they used to host for div 2/3 weren't mandatory in a sense, but you tried to get to them if you could. Also, in 2000 finals were on the east coast, so the west coast corps' who traveled out to finals were able to come to the last 2 weeks of competitions and compete at the regionals in the east.

Because the World Class tours are capable of doing a more national tour than most open class corps'.

Try telling all the west coast corps' that they HAVE to go to the east coast for a regional, a couple weeks before finals in Indy.

The regionals that they used to host for div 2/3 weren't mandatory in a sense, but you tried to get to them if you could. Also, in 2000 finals were on the east coast, so the west coast corps' who traveled out to finals were able to come to the last 2 weeks of competitions and compete at the regionals in the east.

Then why not have the regional in the center of the country? Like in Indiana? Isn't that kinda why they moved finals there for 10 years? :smile: