Akron, OH show, July 9!

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I guess LeBron didn't trust Ohio either. But at least we still have the Ohio State Buckeyes!

or Art Modell...

At this point, judging from FN video and live shows, I would rank the top 12 like this:

1. Cadets

2. Blue Devils

3. Bluecoats

4. Carolina Crown

5. Cavaliers

6. Blue Knights

7. Phantom Regiment

8. SCV

9. Blue Stars

10. Madison Scouts

11. Glassmen

12. ? not sure

oh, what the heck, if you're" not sure " for 12th here, just go blindfold and throw darts on the wall btw Academy, Crossmen, Boston, Colts, Spirit, Troopers, Pacific Crest. That should do the trick just as well as any other method of guesswork.

Edited by BRASSO

At this point, judging from FN video and live shows, I would rank the top 12 like this:

1. Cadets

2. Blue Devils

3. Bluecoats

4. Carolina Crown

5. Cavaliers

6. Blue Knights

7. Phantom Regiment

8. SCV

9. Blue Stars

10. Madison Scouts

11. Glassmen

12. ? not sure

oh, what the heck, if you're" not sure " just flip a coin btw Academy and Boston Crusaders for 12th there.

boston doesnt have a video up

I thought Cavies were easily loudest in Louisville as well.... and this was up against Blooo, PR, and Scouts.

I completely agree-- was there in Louisville --- I will note that they dropped their volume 50% for the encore

I can't think of a time in the last 11 years that this has been the case, but they're letting the cavies play this year for sure

boston doesnt have a video up

No tickee, no laundree.

Bluecoats over Crown had nothing to do with homefield advantage or an "off nite" from Crown...Bluecoats show hold more content and more exposure..should have been on top in Ewing, but its was close, I think 'coats will stay ahead of Crown, or theyg o back and forth with 'Coats ultimately ahead by seasons end.

Crown is adding content and making changes daily and will continue to for the rest of the season. Coats have a great show, but very little room for much more development of the show. I figured it wouldn't be long before folks would jump on the "Crown is just hype" bandwagon. It happens every summer. Let's see where we are late July.

1. Cadets

2. Blue Devils

3. Bluecoats

4. Carolina Crown

5. Cavaliers

6. Blue Knights

7. Phantom Regiment

8. SCV

9. Blue Stars

10. Madison Scouts

11. Glassmen

12. ? not sure

oh, what the heck, if you're" not sure " just go blindfold an throw darts on the wall btw Academy, Crossmen, Boston, Colts, Spirit, Pacific Crest for 12th there.

Good point. I think Boston is a little stronger than Glassmen, and yes, they did beat Madison tonight, so I should have put Boston in 10, then Madison at 11, and Glassmen at 12.

Missed one.

Relax its just his opinion. Another review who was posting in the thread said Crown and then Coats were projecting to the upper deck best.

I wasn't trying to freak out, I just found that quote interesting, considering the past decade or so! Let's face it, Phantom, Carolina, and Bloo all put out some serious sound. Good for the Cavaliers for at least being up there volume-wise!