Carolina Crown getting a little sloppy...

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wise guys! It was the crappy toy vendor and his crappy toy trumpet :smile: Just sayin'...hehe...

I got double time and a half when I worked at Safeway....:)

too bad the kids out marching the parades don't get it....

I was talking bout entry level.....Im lucky because of the tenure where I work, I get double time and straight time per each hour worked.....and double time if I dont walk in the place at all !!!

Back to Crown....with the advent of youtube and the internet, we know everything that happens ...who knows what happened in years past.....Had we not seen this, there wouldnt even be a thread.....I withold judgement, not really sure it matters either way.

G

Wise guys! It was the crappy toy vendor and his crappy toy trumpet :smile: Just sayin'...hehe...

Oh I see!

Sorry! :lol:

INCOMPLETE PARADE PERFORMANCE!!!

CROWN SHOULD GIVE THE MONEY BACK TO THE PARADE ORGANIZERS!!

OR BE ASSESSED A PENALTY AT THEIR NEXT PARADE (perhaps a second or third run through the parade route by themselves.)

THIS POST IS IN JEST.

HENCE THE CAPS.

I'M DRINKING KOOL-AID AS I TYPE THIS.

CAN I HAVE A REGIONAL NOW PLEASE?

THANK YOU.

I'm getting the vibe, for the second year in a row, that they're trying to be as "cool" as some of the big boys--Blue Devils and Cavaliers--who are known for their more relaxed attitude.

However, I think they took it too far. BD and the Cavies are relaxed while still showcasing the seriousness of the activity. I agree with most of the above posters--Crown knocked us all down to college (or even high school) marching band with this performance :smile:

exactly.

cincblock.jpg

wait... what?