Kalamazoo Kazoo Kazoo

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a girl on the Blue Stars rifle line that needs to be cut. She drops every time!

I did see an ambulance leave the stadium, did anyone passout? Also, 2 count them 2 Amtrak Fails During the show...For Cavies and Crown.

I think one of the Blue Stars guard girls was dehydrated.

I did see an ambulance leave the stadium, did anyone passout? Also, 2 count them 2 Amtrak Fails During the show...For Cavies and Crown.

NAIVE moment of the night for me: when it happened during Cavaliers, I literally thought, "weird: I don't get how the train sample fits in, but it sounds GREAT." Embarrassing :smile:

When it happened to Crown, I just thought that it was horrible the train came through during the ballad (and the horn sounded louder/more prevalent than when it happened during Cavs): has to be THE absolute worst time.

I'm surprised Teal beat Crossmen in a couple of areas tonight. Don't agree with that.

nope ...

those captions put them behind Spirit.

Dont see it.

or Troopers and Colts getting 74

are Crossmen finals material ?

no , not right now but they seem on par with 13-17 not 2 points down.

oh well. seasons not over yet.

I still enjoy the Blue Stars show; however, after watching them last night, it's safe to say that they are in trouble. I believe they will have no problem making the Saturday show during finals week; but the hope and excitement for moving up a spot or two from their two year stay at 8th place is proving to be quite difficult. I fully expected to see a lot of growth and change from when I saw them a few weeks ago; but, it's still very, very dirty and the guard is terrible! This is definitely not the guard from the past couple of years, that's for sure. Here's hoping they can get this ship righted and find some salvage for this season. Great show; but needs quite a bit to at least acquire a three-in-a-row of 8th place.