Drums Along the Rockies

An 88 is an absolute TRAVESTY! THERE IS NO WAY THE DESERVE A SPREAD LIKE THAT!!!!!

c'mon.....neither of us were there, but the way that ensemble communicates together ?? THe design of the show, the guard, the total package.....another lavel.

G

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absurdity! I'm appalled. I cannot believe the spread between the two. This needs to be resolved soon!

I saw bd on the fan network and live as well, their show really does not tranlate well to video, it is meant to be seen live and when I saw them live I was blown away. They really are great this year.

Still weeks left to the season. Forge on mighty CADETS! You're better than these clowns are scoring you. Are all the judges from Cali?

What an effing joke....

Still weeks left to the season. Forge on mighty CADETS! You're better than these clowns are scoring you. Are all the judges from Cali?

I'm not gonna worry too much. That score BD has may have been deserved. Just means Cadets and everyone else will have to work harder to catch them.

We all know that BD plays very, very well, but as for visual demand, they have never been up to par with anyone in the top 12, and this year is no exception. That 88 was a huge gift...there was no way they should even have touched the Cadets tonight.

Maybe we should all donate to the DCI judging community so they can get their cataract operations done before this season is over and BD gets another questionable title.