Will BD go undefeated all season?

"Will BD go undefeated all season?"

Yep.

Which makes this season pretty boring, unfortunately. I suppose the race for 2nd is tight, but for some reason I can't muster the same kind of enthusiasm for that.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nope, I just can't see this show getting better. It's already being performed at such a high level (even if I don't agree with what is being performed getting the score it got) that I don't know if there will be anywhere for it to go come August. Kind of reminds me of 04, they were beating everyone but by the end of July the kind of teetered around the same score until finals when Cavaliers started chipping away at it. But that's just my opinion (and I would like to see someone else/new win, makes the seasons more interesting to me).

I really dont see anyone catching them. We can play the "PC" game and try to be fair and open but in reality what they do right now , they do better than anyone else, with more consistency. more degree of excellence and a staff that knows how to get where they need to be to achieve what they want to achieve......

Is it mid-season evaluation time yet? Let's hope the committee bumps them up to universe class. They can win that every season and the rest of the world won't care :)

Is it mid-season evaluation time yet? Let's hope the committee bumps them up to universe class. They can win that every season and the rest of the world won't care :)

I think the key words he's missing from his post is RIGHT NOW. There is still a chance that another corps can beat them once they get clean.

The mirrors are very innovative. It adds a lot to the visual program. I think all corps should use them.

The mirrors are very innovative. It adds a lot to the visual program. I think all corps should use them.

I thought people didn't want "cookie cutter" drum corps.

Id care :tongue:

I thought people didn't want "cookie cutter" drum corps.

Yeah but the mirrors rock!

Yeah but the mirrors rock!

Yes, they work for BD. I don't care that BD uses mirrors. It fits their show. I wouldn't want everyone else trying the same thing.